[Indian Cricket Career] Beta Testing

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
jsshahin said:
i just new about this and signed up, so how can i play and what else i hae to do for playing it.thanks like ur concept most.
Beta testing has been closed for a while now. I probably should have pulled the form but left it open in the event that I would open it sometime in the future. So for now you just have to wait and hope, and I wouldn't wait too optimistically.

PhilD123

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
:( Murali didn't play in SL's most important match:( We lost as they got 285, they would have never got there of Murali was playing! We're out of the world cup now:(

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
PhilD123 said:
:( Murali didn't play in SL's most important match:( We lost as they got 285, they would have never got there of Murali was playing! We're out of the world cup now:(

You are still not out of WC , there is a match between Eng and South africa , if Sa defeat Eng , you can still get through :)

devangandhi1611

School Cricketer
how is the qualification made though. India and srilanka are tied with 20 points and if SA beat englnd then england will have 20 points as well. :mad :eek: :noway

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
South Africa beat England. Because NRR is not yet implemented, it means that England will probably go through.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Ouch, any chance of an appeal on my match-fixing claims? I swear i didnt do it :rolleyes: 30 matches for a game a little harsh isnt it :p

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Simbazz said:
Ouch, any chance of an appeal on my match-fixing claims? I swear i didnt do it :rolleyes: 30 matches for a game a little harsh isnt it :p
When will they learn to stop fixing? :p

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
sohummisra said:
When will they learn to stop fixing? :p

I didnt fix :p My mouse clicked on the wrong button :p believable? Nahhh

but 30 ODI games is horrid, maybe you should look to maybe saying that in an email, but divide final judgement by ten, so 30 ODI matches is 3, 15 Tests is obviously 1.5 but not possible so 2...Hope my mathematics is correct there, but if you understand me thats great :p

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I was looking at the scorecard for the England vs South Africa match and it said I'd lost money on gambling. I haven't gambled anything though, and I didn't even get a scenario to do with gambling.

Wildwil

International Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Let's go South Africa! What a World Cup we are having. I hope we can take it all the way. Hopefully I will hit a century. Go AB de Villiers!

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
skateboarder said:
I was looking at the scorecard for the England vs South Africa match and it said I'd lost money on gambling. I haven't gambled anything though, and I didn't even get a scenario to do with gambling.
Gambling is just one of the cookie-cutter sentences used when the random event generator has determined that it is your turn to lose money. There are about 15 of them in total.

Jaztheman said:
South Africa are favourites easily as most of their playrs are on PC but i hope afridi plays:)
Well Pakistan got to the finals, beating Australia in a nail-biter!

Users who are viewing this thread