[Indian Cricket Career] Screenies!!

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Skateboarder said:
This game is looking smashing. Shame you won't be able to play as an Englishman.
Depends on the popularity of the Indian one, and also how long it takes me to get back on track!

Brett_Lee

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah these are looking great mate!

Maybe a later version of the game can include alot more teams. Good luck with the rest of the PHP coding

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
i just came to notice this & its looking great Sohum!!! Good luck for the remaining part...:cheers

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
SOHUM YOU ROCK!
I really would like to help, i've just been extreamly busy last couple of weeks, right after coming back from vaca in sept.
this game is going places.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
These screenies are now outdated because we changed the interface to be blue. Really blue. I'm guessing we'll be changing colors around a bit, though. :D

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Some of the latest screens:

screen1oz6.jpg

screen2ab8.jpg

screen3zi6.jpg

screen4ve3.jpg

They look better than this actually, but my comps a bit slow now and hence they aren't loading properly right now.

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
Wow that looks quality, is it like Battrick were you like have your own teams or is it Indian state teams?

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Kinda like BT, but with one player, and a lot more fun and whacky :) And quite realistic too.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
1337 ZD!

Is that you Zorax, Mohomaad Taquir? Or are you assigned a random name or something..

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Hmm, I noticed from your screenies, Zorax, that the Shops page doesn't load properly. I've noticed this problem before but had hoped that I had solved it; I guess not. :P That's why I have the little firefox plug in a prominent place. ;)

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
Here is one of the sponsors.

yeuu4.jpg

EDIT- Here's the bookie trying to bribe me too. :p

3z8bvao.jpg

Last edited:

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Cricketman93 said:
1337 ZD!

Is that you Zorax, Mohomaad Taquir? Or are you assigned a random name or something..
We had to choose a real life player from the team we chose. Mohammed Tauqir is a spin-bowling allrounder for UAE, I chose him and am controlling his career...

Here is one I just got. I'm loving the new bat :)

I've also just got a 48K rupee sponsorship from Toyota, and a 91K bribe to score just 47 runs and take just 5 wickets in my next FC game vs. Scotland :)

Users who are viewing this thread