Indian Domestic Cricket

B

Bigby Wolf

Remember Pritvhi Shaw?
He scored a Hundred on his Ranji Debut that too in a semifinal match in the 4 th innings.
What a talent !

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Remember Pritvhi Shaw?
He scored a Hundred on his Ranji Debut that too in a semifinal match in the 4 th innings.
What a talent !
He was dismissed on 99, but it was a no-ball. Well deserved 100.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Tamil Nadu have a player called Ashwin Christ :rolleyes

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
15823320_1169395769845281_4973842595435820669_n.jpg

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Gujarat is missing out here by not placing a midwicket and Shaw is making merry of it. We have two left arm bowlers. Lets try and give them a chance to bowl within the stumps. Ball is doing its bit and there is a better chance to get wickets by bowling inside the stumps. Gujarat played to Shaw's preference and despite the fact that the young boy lost his temperament and gave his wicket just before the break, its not a great way for Gujarat. We should attack a lot more on the stumps, dry up the runs and build pressure. This is our chance to win the trophy for the first time. Cmon!

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
How is Sheldon Jackson's wkt kping skills ? Has anyone watched him ? I just checked his stats and they were excellent. He has played 50 matches and has average of 50.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Pant is there for that role. Lets hope he doesn't go Sanju Samson way who is left being not a good keeper and not a reliable batsman anymore.
Yup. Maybe the pressure got to him ( Sanju ). But I still feel Pant should play some more domestic cricket before being drafted into the team.

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
This has been one of the best matches this season and this is the final. What better stage?! I'd say Mumbai is still on top with Gujarat 3 down, Parthiv edgy and Manpreet going for everything. Mumbai has a solid chance with around 6 hours to play. We have decent lower order batsmen but this is not the pitch where they can hang on for long. Sandhu and Thakur have been fantastic. Nayar's innings in the second innings and his crucial wickets is proving to be the difference. I dont see this match going down as a draw.

B

Bigby Wolf

This has been one of the best matches this season and this is the final. What better stage?! I'd say Mumbai is still on top with Gujarat 3 down, Parthiv edgy and Manpreet going for everything. Mumbai has a solid chance with around 6 hours to play. We have decent lower order batsmen but this is not the pitch where they can hang on for long. Sandhu and Thakur have been fantastic. Nayar's innings in the second innings and his crucial wickets is proving to be the difference. I dont see this match going down as a draw.

Let's hope for some exicting finish just like we had in 2009-10 season final.

Users who are viewing this thread