Indian Domestic Cricket

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
He didn't. If you are talking about WC, then Ishan Kishan was the captain.
Right. Thanks for correcting me. Another reason why Pant shouldn't be the captain of much older players in the team. It can be pretty difficult for him to manage. If they really wanted a young captain, Unmukt Chand was an option.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Right. Thanks for correcting me. Another reason why Pant shouldn't be the captain of much older players in the team. It can be pretty difficult for him to manage. If they really wanted a young captain, Unmukt Chand was an option.
Exactly. They have GG, Nehra, Dhawan to name a few. It will be hard on him too. Should have let him play as a player for atleast one complete season and understand the game, players. I really didn't like that decision. Hope it won't affect his performance though.

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
East Zone wins the Syed Mushtaq Ali T20 Tournament ....... They were not even the favourites & now you see ! :clap
5 players representated from Jharkhand - Virat Singh , Ishan Kishan , Ishank Jaggi , Sourabh Tiwary & Shahbaz Nadeem :cheers

This shows how much talent Jharkhand has produced in the recent times
They constituted 33% of the East Zone team

Well captained by Manoj Tiwary !:thumbs

Last edited:

Sunderpune

School Cricketer
East Zone wins the Syed Mushtaq Ali T20 Tournament ....... They were not even the favourites & now you see ! :clap
5 players representated from Jharkhand - Virat Singh , Ishan Kishan , Ishank Jaggi , Sourabh Tiwary & Shahbaz Nadeem :cheers

This shows how much talent Jharkhand has produced in the recent times
They constituted 33% of the East Zone team

Well captained by Manoj Tiwary !:thumbs
Yes but whenever BPXl selects for warm up, not a single players includes which you mention,Panchal deserved other day
Vs Australia with 36 runs innings

Sunderpune

School Cricketer
Yes but whenever BPXl selects for warm up, not a single players includes which you mention, Panchal (1370 runs in seasons) deserved other day
Vs Australia with 36 runs innings

No way think tank of India (kk) wants ishan Jaggi (who can see ball like foot ball ) or Mahesh Rawat
Or even PANT in Indian team for BD or other multi day series.we do not need anyone because
Nair have to waits in the wing,Rohit will return in domestic on march 4 to press his number 5 spot in the team,S.Iyers recent DBL ton vs Aus, give them challenge in Middle order batting.

Pant is also keeper so he can makes it big in ODI, he has good talent.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Happy to see Hyderabad perform well in all the formats. Now they just need to beat the big wigs.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Robin Uthappa bids adieu to Karnataka cricket team. He has received NOC from the KSCA. 15 years of association comes to an end.

He is set to play for Kerala.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Robin Uthappa bids adieu to Karnataka cricket team. He has received NOC from the KSCA. 15 years of association comes to an end.

He is set to play for Kerala.

Is he moving for better opportunities and better exposure? I am not very tuned into the popularity/exposure of the respective state teams when it comes to domestic cricket (though I do follow domestic cricket to check out our upcoming talents).

I wish Uthappa is doing this to improve his chances of coming back to the Indian team. It would be great to have an aggressive opener at the top who can force the pace at the start of the innings.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Is he moving for better opportunities and better exposure? I am not very tuned into the popularity/exposure of the respective state teams when it comes to domestic cricket (though I do follow domestic cricket to check out our upcoming talents).

I wish Uthappa is doing this to improve his chances of coming back to the Indian team. It would be great to have an aggressive opener at the top who can force the pace at the start of the innings.
Karnataka team is transitioning. They are bringing new guys to play. He played just 5 or 6 matches in the last season. So, he told the KSCA that he is quitting as he is not getting enough opportunities. But KSCA didn't wanted to let him go. They tried to stop him, but Uthappa didn't agree (which was good). So, finally KSCA approved.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India

Users who are viewing this thread