IPL Indian Premier League 2016- General Discussion

Which team will be the champion of IPL 2017?

• Delhi Daredevils

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kolkata Knight Riders

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Kings XI Punjab

• Mumbai Indians

• Rising Pune Supergiants

• Gujarat Lions

• Sunrisers Hyderabad

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Royal Challengers Bangalore

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
most of our bowlers bowl in 120s Ik is a better chance at an allrounder, and certainly valuable than RP singh!

I understand your soft spot for IKP. I've been a huge fan. I'm not anymore. I used to despise Ashish Nehra, now I only have respect. RP Singh? Agree with you again. But thanks to the crap auction RSP had, they can't do better. And seeing how well you know the game, if you have seen both bowl (RP has bowled much more I agree), RP had more pace and certainly swung it around. He will travel in the death I know, but bar Shami and Bumrah, I doubt a domestic lad can bowl at the death in our country.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Irfan was good in recently finished Syed Mushtaq Ali tournament. With both bat and ball. He definitely does not deserve to be on the bench for whole season like it was in the previous season. He should get to play more matches.

And RCB's bowling is a joke. Yes, we failed to score in the last four overs due to that horrible batting by Jadhav. But we should not be concerned with batting. Injured Starc is a big blow for us. Jadhav isn't even keeping well. I would prefer Rahul over Jadhav as Rahul is a better keeper if not a better batsmen( big hitter). We have enough batsmen already. Maybe RCB should give 1 or 2 more games for Jadhav and see how he performs.

I would go with this line-up for the next match against MI.

:bat:Gayle:os:
:bat:Kohli
:bat:ABD:os:
:ar:Watson:os:
:bat:Sarfaraz
:ar:Binny
:wk:Jadhav/Rahul
:bwl:Abu Nechim
:bwl:Chahal / Rasool
:bwl:Richardson/Milne:os:
:bwl:Aaron

We can even try Vikramjeet Malik after few games if the bowling is failing horribly.

I'm not debating on IKP further.

RCB's bowling is not a joke, they just have a habit of making absurd choices. This should be the RCB XI

Gayle :os:
Kohli
De Villiers :os:
Sarfaraz
Watson :os:
Binny
Jadhav
Patel
Rasool
Chahal
Milne :os:

I'm confident though they'll drop Jadhav and Rasool next game for Binny and Rahul.

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
Though we must say RCB bowlers thrown all over the park, we also must applaud the terrific inning by deKock and great support by young lad Karun Nair. That's Dravid's boy. So good to watch them bat together. :thumbs:clap

Two upsets on a Sunday, that's what I was looking forward on weekend matches. KXIP and DD keep it up !!! :cheers

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Pandya brothers are the new Pathan brothers?

Krunal seems to be more effective though

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
That death bowling by the two left arm fast bowlers really hurts all the good work from Rayudu and K Pandya. It even seemed we'd cross 170 at one point.

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
Totally absurd stuff in the start and in the end by our batsmen. We're desperately missing good starts.

SRH's bowling deserves lots of credit though. Despite missing Nehra, they've done a splendid job.

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
Though I am Mumbai Indian fan, that was a splendid example of death bowling. I am becoming fan of Mustafizur Rehman & his yorkers now. :clap:clap:clap

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
Bowlers should attack Warner and try to get him out asap instead going defensive just because he started firing. That's the way he always play. The exact mistake our bowlers did in our last game by not building pressure on Finch during the earlier overs.

GurpreetSingh08

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Why has Hardik Pandya been given 3 overs? We have 5 proper bowlers for a reason. Also cost us quite a few runs with the bat. Rohit's captaincy has been poor. Fielding has to also improve drastically.

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
I guess Krunal Pandya got injured somewhere as he couldnt be seen throughout SRH batting on the ground. We missed 2nd spin option terribly tonight

Will to win the match is missing somwhere in the absence of Slinga, SImmons and Corey. :noway:facepalm

GurpreetSingh08

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I guess Krunal Pandya got injured somewhere as he couldnt be seen throughout SRH batting on the ground. We missed 2nd spin option terribly tonight

Will to win the match is missing somwhere in the absence of Slinga, SImmons and Corey. :noway:facepalm

Mumbai have to get somebody decent as a replacement for Malinga.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Mumbai have to get somebody decent as a replacement for Malinga.
Southee did pretty well today and Mc did great the other day. We have to bat sensibly.

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I admit this IPL is boring compared to the previous ones but we are seeing some exciting results.
We have got Pandya brothers now.Krunal seems to be cashing on the opportunity he is getting. Can he replace Hardik ? It will be exciting to see how both performs when things get little warmer.

KKR still looks the most complete side TBH.

[HASHTAG]#KorboLorboJeetbo[/HASHTAG]

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Exactly. We don't have to get a bowler as a replacement. We could get a decent batsman.
That too a local. Shortlist:
Manoj Tiwary
Cheteshwar Pujara
Swapnil Asnodkar
Manprit Juneja

I could only come up with these.

Without any hesitation I feel its the time to bring in Corey over Buttler.
My XI vs RCB for Wednesday:
Guptill
Sharma
Patel
Rayudu
Anderson/Pollard
K Pandya
H Pandya
H Singh
Southee
McClenaghan

Bumrah