IPL Indian Premier League 2016- General Discussion

Which team will be the champion of IPL 2017?

• Delhi Daredevils

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kolkata Knight Riders

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Kings XI Punjab

• Mumbai Indians

• Rising Pune Supergiants

• Gujarat Lions

• Sunrisers Hyderabad

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Royal Challengers Bangalore

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Gambhir involved in a run out. Haven't seen that one before.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
What a great performance by SRH. Always one for the under dog.

Edit: Can't believe the cheerleaders are crying.

Saroj padhy

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
Yep. Seen many! [HASHTAG]#KorboLorboHarbo[/HASHTAG]
MUMBAI+INDIANS+FUNNY+PICTURES+IPL+7+SACHIN+MALINGA+AMBHANI+2014+FUNNY+COLLECTION++10155516_1463396237231373_4278128154437954588_n.jpg

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Great show by SRH! They look red hot now. Yash - you're right. They will start as overwhelming favorites against Gujarat. On a personal level, it will be nice to see two Southern cities, Bangalore and Hyderabad fighting for domestic supremacy. But Gujarat is not a pushover as they have that good mixture of CSK and RR players.

Well played KKR! Bad luck, but better luck next time. Hope I am pushed more to not dislike you guys too much (no hate, but dislike has been there).

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Cheerleaders where crying like somebody died.
SRH will be the likely winner of qualifier like KKR was the likely winner of this eliminator.
Wish SRH win their maiden title.

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
That was a splendid death bowling once again by SRH... Bk and Fizz rocks again as KKR couldn't even chase down mediocre 160...

I am certainly very happy for KKR exit... Now all the way RCB...

P.S. - Australia should think about giving captaincy to Warner for T20I... So amazing shuffling of bowlers and fielding setting :)

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Great show by SRH! They look red hot now. Yash - you're right. They will start as overwhelming favorites against Gujarat. On a personal level, it will be nice to see two Southern cities, Bangalore and Hyderabad fighting for domestic supremacy. But Gujarat is not a pushover as they have that good mixture of CSK and RR players.

Well played KKR! Bad luck, but better luck next time. Hope I am pushed more to not dislike you guys too much (no hate, but dislike has been there).
But I just wish that don't end like KKR who were the overwhelming favourites in the eliminator

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
Two teams that deserved to win have won. RCB match was just fab, ABD stole the show from GL. RCB deserves to win IPL with that kinda team & that kinda performance from their super heroes. Finally bad luck KKR, but at least we made it to the playoff's. [HASHTAG]#Korbolorbojeetbo[/HASHTAG]

Those who follow south Indian movies will know the meaning of following meme, especially @Baahubali
Just sharing it here.

vi.jpg

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Two teams that deserved to win have won. RCB match was just fab, ABD stole the show from GL. RCB deserves to win IPL with that kinda team & that kinda performance from their super heroes. Finally bad luck KKR, but at least we made it to the playoff's. [HASHTAG]#Korbolorbojeetbo[/HASHTAG]

Those who follow south Indian movies will know the meaning of following meme, especially @Baahubali
Just sharing it here.

View attachment 167136
It is from VIP, right ?

TSPrathik

#titanup
SRH...
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India

Just sharing it here.

View attachment 167136

Same thing applies to KKRvSRH match...they won both the times in group stages and when it mattered the most, they failed to deliver :p

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Kid it doesn't mean to me anything! I am far better happy to see a deserving team winning the IPL. Secondly, I hate KKR very much, not because of GG/you but due to some people near my locality who lick the a** of SRK and KKR and just ....

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels

Users who are viewing this thread