Indian Premier League - General Discussion

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
DLS score is different to a truncated game in my cricket experience. If the match is shortened to a decisive 5-6 overs, the total will not be 40-45. It'll be well above 60. Two different things.
What I meant is given that the DLS par score after 5 overs is 43, it's easier for the cashing side to race up to that mark with the fielding restrictions in place and then hope for the rain to return. If at all that happens, (unlikely to happen today) that would be so not fair for the bowling side. DLS need to be given the way. The argument has been there ever since South Africa was robbed the chance at the win back in WC SF 1992.

VJD method has been tried domestically in the past and I wonder if BCCI can convince ICC to VJD a try at least in the home series or two in India.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I wouldn’t mind turning this into a bizarro test match in the vision of what Sachin wanted for ODIs with tomorrow officially being Day 3 at this point. Screw your WTC final, we’ll make our own!

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
170 in 15 overs

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
This sham has been going on for 2.5 hours and I have not seen Dhoni even step on the field while all of GT have been huffing and puffing next to the umps. :crylaugh:

Bevab

Staff Member
Find better ways to win Narendra Modi Stadium

Fenil

This sham has been going on for 2.5 hours and I have not seen Dhoni even step on the field while all of GT have been huffing and puffing next to the umps. :crylaugh:
Because the conditions are tougher to bowl and field. Both Nehra and Hardik looked uninterested in starting the match and it seemed as if they have given up already.

GT one of the best bowling lineups in this year's IPL with 3 of their bowlers in the top wickettakers' list. They should have faith in their skills.

Fenil

Brilliant attack from CSK as GT seem flummoxed. This is CSK's game to lose from here but I don't see them slipping from here. Playing like champions.

pillowprocter

Panel of Selectors
ZIM...
SCO....
Islamabad
Profile Flag
Uganda
Ok, but how did we come to the conclusion that we'd play 15 overs starting at midnight

Bevab

Staff Member
Just what a rain curtailed game with a needless half time show still threatened by further rain delays needed, a tweaking timeout!

Users who are viewing this thread