Indian Premier League - General Discussion

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
This is a stupid post tbh. The six of the 2nd last ball by Jadeja couldn't have been scripted. So you of all people making it sound like this was fixed is beyond me tbh.
I'm just playing man. Tag along. Why else would I be post bazillion times about Dhoni's retirement without any indication given by him?

It was a good game and CSK definitely played out of their skins and so did Noor and even Mohit barring the last two balls (and the GT batsmen).

Got to feel for Sai. He almost scored a century in the final and still lost.

Well played both the teams. Looking forward to the next season.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Last time I was close to getting teary was when I saw the final of 2011 WC, not knowing if SRT will be playing in future or not. Today is the same and next will be when I am close to seeing Kohli retire.

Dont know if I feel the same for Rohit.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
The poor man’s knees and back is already knackered, he deserves a rest.
I am just not ready for him to retire yet. Dhoni & Kohli are two Indian Players that I just love to watch, they are just made differently!

Fenil

The poor man’s knees and back is already knackered, he deserves a rest.
He would definitely be worth his weight in gold as a Chief Strategist or Team director or something for CSK in future. The man's amazing at man/team/crisis/situation management.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Look at Rayudu! Amazing scenes at the end.

The one big talent whose career was cursed from the start… happy that he’s got his moment in the sunlight one last time.
Post automatically merged:

He would definitely be worth his weight in gold as a Chief Strategist or Team director or something for CSK in future. The man's amazing at man/team/crisis/situation management.

He previously wanted to completely step away from cricket but I wouldn’t be surprised if he stayed in a ceremonial role for a while.

Bevab

Staff Member
Last time I was close to getting teary was when I saw the final of 2011 WC, not knowing if SRT will be playing in future or not. Today is the same and next will be when I am close to seeing Kohli retire.

Dont know if I feel the same for Rohit.

For his sake I wish RCB get a few overlooked domestic talents like the Oakland A’s in the early 2000s and have a victorious campaign.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
The one big talent whose career was cursed from the start… happy that he’s got his moment in the sunlight one last time.
I have been following him from his ICL days or even before that. He was to be the next big thing in the Indian cricket that time but as you said cursed..

Really happy for him. Also really happy for Rahane as well, he has sort of rediscovered himself, hopefully he will play more in years to come.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

Bevab

Staff Member
I have been following him from his ICL days or even before that. He was to be the next big thing in the Indian cricket that time but as you said cursed..

Really happy for him. Also really happy for Rahane as well, he has sort of rediscovered himself, hopefully he will play more in years to come.

Me too, the ICL absolutely sabotaged his career and even there it was clear he was a special talent. He had his own disciplinary issues but in another nation he would have been managed in a better way for sure.

I’m still ambivalent over Rahane’s return to the test side but this WTC final is the best opportunity for him, he isn’t going to be blamed should he not deliver and if he does perform he’ll most likely have a spot in the side secured for some time.

Fenil

I didn't think he would make a comeback after BCCI had banned the ICL players when he was only 21 but was chuffed when the ban was lifted.

IIRC, amongst the other major players, the likes of Stuart Binny, Dheeraj Jadhav and R. Satish were also allowed back and Binny & Satish played in IPL as well. Not sure about the FC stalwart Jadhav.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I didn't think he would make a comeback after BCCI had banned the ICL players when he was only 21 but was chuffed when the ban was lifted.

IIRC, amongst the other major players, the likes of Stuart Binny, Dheeraj Jadhav and R. Satish were also allowed back and Binny & Satish played in IPL as well. Not sure about the FC stalwart Jadhav.
Yeah I remember R Sathish playing the IPL. Jadhav I don't know if he ever did. Thanks to Mumbai Indians I think who picked Rayudu for the first time in the IPL and he did have 1 or 2 strong seasons for the MI.

Users who are viewing this thread