ICC Board Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
Mumbai Indians
CSK
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
@AliB let's Hope MUMBAI INDIANS will win the first match KEEP SUPPORTING AND KEEP LOVING MUMBAI INDIANS DUNIYA HILA DENGE LET'S MAKE IT 4TH

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Shikhar Dhawan, David Warner :c: :os:, Kane Williamson :os:, Manish Pandey, Deepak Hooda, Shakib Al Hasan :os:, Wriddhiman Saha :wk:, Rashid Khan :os:, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Sandeep Sharma, Khaleel Ahmed
Really? Yeah, Khaleel looks good but I think going for Kaul over him would really help.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Any ideas when the ticket sales are opening for this year's ipl

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Any ideas when the ticket sales are opening for this year's ipl
No idea but looking forward to going to the Wankhede donning the blue on day 1.

I'm looking forward to the new TV Graphics, I am very much obsessed with these, also like to recreate those myself.

There might be new sponsors and jerseys too. Heck of fun!

Manish.

Staff Member
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sunrisers Hyderabad:- David Warner
Chennai Super Kings:- MS Dhoni
Royal Challengers Bangalore:- Virat Kohli
Mumbai Indians:- Rohit Sharma
Kings XI Punjab:- Ashwin
Kolkata Knight Riders:- Dinesh Karthik
Delhi Daredevils:- Gautam Gambhir
Rajasthan Royals:- Steven Smith

KXIP and KKR hear's strange .

PEACE MAKER

ICC Board Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
Mumbai Indians
CSK
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India

Really Kkr captain is dinesh KARTHIK

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK

What's strange about KXIP and KKR decisions? They have chosen a captain who has had a strong domestic record and experience with captaincy in their state side. Karthik has captained Tamil Nadu until recently in the T20 competitions. Ashwin has been a Tamil Nadu Ranji captain and a pretty good one at that.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Karthik is going to be a captain of the most hyped entertaining side KKR. Harsha Bhogle recently said Karthik has been around forever but he has been playing superb cricket in last 2-3 years. I completely agree. Karthik will be taking over Gauti's shoes and its a big shoe to fill in.

I have been KKR supporter since season 1 first because of Baz and Ganguly and then Gauti and team. I will be rooting for KKR this time as well along with Delhi Daredevils. I always have a soft spot for Rajasthan Royals because initially of Dravid and now Rahane.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
I know my 'Chennai/Tamil Nadu bias' might be brought into question - but I am really impressed with the way Shahrukh and Preity have given the captaincy reigns to proven domestic performers like Karthik and Ashwin respectively, and have not just gone with bigger star/attractive signers. Karthik has constantly attracted big money in almost every auction due to his super strong domestic record and the gameplay that he possesses. Similarly with Ashwin, he is a domestic veteran with a stellar IPL record by itself and also the No. 2 bowler in the highest format of cricket for the country. Therefore it makes logical cricketing sense to reward these guys with the challenge of captaincy.

Hope they do well for their respective teams. However I won't be supporting them against CSK :p :D I think this season, I might actually have a positive vibe towards KKR (in my history, the last time I had such vibes was when Dada was captain).

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Nice to see few members were supporting kkr in the past due to Ganguly :D

Not supported KKR. I said more ‘positive vibes’ when Ganguly was captain. I never supported KKR completely. Either it was SRK at his earlier style of media projection or Gambhir. Ganguly with his brand of captaincy brought a slightly more positive vibe but he had his issues too.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I know my 'Chennai/Tamil Nadu bias' might be brought into question - but I am really impressed with the way Shahrukh and Preity have given the captaincy reigns to proven domestic performers like Karthik and Ashwin respectively, and have not just gone with bigger star/attractive signers. Karthik has constantly attracted big money in almost every auction due to his super strong domestic record and the gameplay that he possesses. Similarly with Ashwin, he is a domestic veteran with a stellar IPL record by itself and also the No. 2 bowler in the highest format of cricket for the country. Therefore it makes logical cricketing sense to reward these guys with the challenge of captaincy.

Hope they do well for their respective teams. However I won't be supporting them against CSK :p :D I think this season, I might actually have a positive vibe towards KKR (in my history, the last time I had such vibes was when Dada was captain).

No, the biased is blatant. I get the appointment of DK but Ashwin is bloody lucky to even have an IPL contract, let alone one more exclusive than the likes of Chahal and Kuldeep. But the captain? That's a freaking joke! I think he has been treated like a scolded dog in the limited overs and I am licking my chops for him to get pasted come IPL. Lastly, his big mouth and stinky attitude is the last thing a team needs. Your argument of him being the second best bowler in test cricket is hilarious! This is the IPL. Not test cricket. By that logic why not make Pujara the CSK captain?

I am not a 'state' person when it comes to cricket. For me it's India first and De Villiers after.. so I don't really care which part of India Ashwin hails from but he to me is a fantastic example of someone who suddenly got some fame and now thinks the earth spins on his axis!

Users who are viewing this thread