Indian Premier League - General Discussion

B

Bigby Wolf

Good to see Mohammed Shami playing and doing well after all the fiasco of his personal life that took place in the past one month or so.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Good to see Mohammed Shami playing and doing well after all the fiasco of his personal life that took place in the past one month or so.
Jinxed!

Kapil Dev comes back for commentary.

Russell storm approachig.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Manjrekar is so annoying. Russel played yet another blinder. Well played Rana.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Also KKR are atleast 15 runs short from where they would have liked to be after Russels blitz. Need to get wickets quick to be able to win this.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Tewatia bowled quite well.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Rohan Gavaskar and Manjrekar make an excellent combination....:rolleyes Both talking utter bullsh*t so annoying to listen to both of them. At least Ian Bishop is talking some sense in the comm box. So much better to mute the TV.

B

Bigby Wolf

Seeing Shivam Mavi I remember the three pacers impressed everyone in the U19 WC - Nagarkoti ,Mavi and Ishan Porel.The first two were bought by KKR in the auction but the latter was injured after the first game but recovered to play in the final two games any info whether he has picked any IPl contract or not?

B

Bigby Wolf

Rohan Gavaskar and Manjrekar make an excellent combination....:rolleyes Both talking utter bullsh*t so annoying to listen to both of them. At least Ian Bishop is talking some sense in the comm box. So much better to mute the TV.
Switch to starsports select they have Nasser Hussain ,KP , David Hussey ,Wiko , Dean Jones etc. and much better insight about the games as well compared to the cringes the manjrekars , gavaslars ,karthiks bring in ......

Gopal123

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Nepal
I dont know what people see's in Pant. He looks ugly when he cant execute his shots. Samson is better than him as a batsman and plays lovely shots . So i think samson should replace dhoni instead of Pant.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
DD had a chance with Maxi hitting is everywhere but looks like they virtually have no chance by the way they are throwing their wickets away.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Finally KKR played well as a unit. Good batting, bowling and fielding has been good as well.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Seeing Shivam Mavi I remember the three pacers impressed everyone in the U19 WC - Nagarkoti ,Mavi and Ishan Porel.The first two were bought by KKR in the auction but the latter was injured after the first game but recovered to play in the final two games any info whether he has picked any IPl contract or not?
http://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-series/ipl-2018/auction/players/11404

According to this, he went unsold. Surprising no one bid on him even though he had a great WC. Odd.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I dont know what people see's in Pant. He looks ugly when he cant execute his shots. Samson is better than him as a batsman and plays lovely shots . So i think samson should replace dhoni instead of Pant.
Similar thoughts. Pant scores quickly but mostly looks ugly in doing so while Samson is elegance and can score equally quick while can also play a composed knock when needed. Samson really should be in the Indian team as a backup keeper tbh. I will even try him at Test level instead of Saha.

B

Bigby Wolf

Poor batting by DD the required run rate was gettable @11 RPO they have just thrown it away by some mindless batting.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I will even try him at Test level instead of Saha.
Just too far with that one. Test cricket requires real top class wicket keeping, and that is the only thing which Sanju lacks (especially when compared to Saha).

Users who are viewing this thread