Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
tenor.gif
:lol

Bhumi

Club Captain
I hope Sarfaraz Khan plays well today and realize this is a big opportunity that the RCB has given him and just not throw it away like he did in the prev. two games.
He failed again[DOUBLEPOST=1524145724][/DOUBLEPOST]I found IPL TWENTY 20
I WONDER why one can not see on home page such a prestigious events ?

SRH vs KXLP today at mohali.good luck both tesm

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Gayle has been outstanding in the two games he has played so far! Teams will feel embarrassed that they did not initially pick him in the auctions and that he was sold last minute to Punjab. :D

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
For a change, Hyderabad bowling lineup failed! Bhuvi and Jordan still have to bowl one but have bowled well so far.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
It is such a waste to have Finch at 5 tbh. He should have come in at 4 when Nair came out.

ParkedTheBus

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
Obviously this is not the right time to post this but Gayle doesn't give the impression that he can last the entire tournament as a vital player for KXIP. His fitness seems off in the sense he's struggling to make singles and doubles as much as the game demands. The two teams he has played against have bowled pretty poorly too. They haven't hit the right lengths at all. His game seems suited to his home ground with the short boundaries and flat pitch but like the whole KXIP team, there's not much confidence to be had when it comes to away games. Hope I'm wrong.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Despite that hundred, KXIP ended up 4 runs short of what they got against CSK in the last game. That's pretty bad, I would say! CSK came 4 runs close to winning. With the strength that SRH has, they should feel a lot more comfortable about chasing this.

I am backing SRH to win this! They should be a lot more proactive in the chase than CSK, and I believe they could win it comfortably.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Obviously this is not the right time to post this but Gayle doesn't give the impression that he can last the entire tournament as a vital player for KXIP. His fitness seems off in the sense he's struggling to make singles and doubles as much as the game demands. The two teams he has played against have bowled pretty poorly too. They haven't hit the right lengths at all. His game seems suited to his home ground with the short boundaries and flat pitch but like the whole KXIP team, there's not much confidence to be had when it comes to away games. Hope I'm wrong.
Gayle is like that only. He hardly takes singles and it's a rare occurrence where he gets doubles. He deals only with boundaries. And I feel that size of the ground doesn't matter to him. He can clear any ground. Yes, his form will be a concern. But whenever he changes ipl side, he fires in that season. When kkr dropped him and rcb picked him, he was amazing in that season. And this time rcb dropped him and punjab picked him, he has played well so far.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
How the hell did SRH lose that? From reading the post-match comments, it seems Manish Pandey sucked the momentum during the crucial periods of the chase? Pandey seems to be adding quite a bit of negative points to himself.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
How the hell did SRH lose that? From reading the post-match comments, it seems Manish Pandey sucked the momentum during the crucial periods of the chase? Pandey seems to be adding quite a bit of negative points to himself.
There was a period where Pandey and Williamson struggled to get runs for a few overs after Pathan's dismissal. That killed any chances of SRH winning. Pandey and Williamson played too slowly at crucial points and in the end there was too much to do.

This is exactly what I said about SRH's batting is weak. Sure getting to 178 is respectable, but this game could've been won if an aggressive batsman was in the lineup. Pandey and Williamson IMO put pressure on SRH which prevented them from chasing this down.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Why did Stanlake not play? And if he did not, we should have got Hales.

Jordan did bowl well, but we needed batting prowess.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Why did Stanlake not play? And if he did not, we should have got Hales.

Jordan did bowl well, but we needed batting prowess.
What's with Dhawan's injury, I'm afraid without Dhawan SRH=RR.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Big game for Chennai! Home game away from home (in Pune). A game that could dictate CSK's fortunes in the tournament considering that CSK bought a team in the auction to account for home spinning conditions. If Pune doesn't spin much, CSK could be in some serious trouble. So far, none of the venues where CSK played (including the game at Chepauk) spun much, thereby rendering their spinners dull and ineffective.

Dhoni should give the gloves to Billings and field. It will be a lot more work on his back if he keeps. Also will be interesting to see if Willey is slotted in for Tahir. If yes, Karn Sharma should get a game ahead of Shardul Thakur and keep the '3 spinners' option intact. Raina (if fully fit) comes in for Vijay

Gopal123

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Nepal
RR is undoubtly the weak team. If their top order fail then they will easily lose this game. They should have use brain at auction instead of going with so called wicket-taker unadkat for 11.5 crore.
I dont get the hype of stoke either. No way he is more valuable than russel. RR spend way to much on stokes and unadkat(IF they dont perform like these few matches,I wouldnt be suprised to see RR in Bottom of the table). Jofra archer better play this match instead of laughlin.

Users who are viewing this thread