Indian Premier League - General Discussion

Gopal123

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Nepal
Pollard Out Duminy IN. Pollard got 5 matches and didnt proved his value. This will gonna be easy peasy chase for RR.0

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Am i the only one who thinks the Pandya brothers are rated too highly. I'd rate Krunal higher than Hardik because he atleast looks able to build an innings. Hardik is pretty basic but i don't rate him as highly as other pace bowling allrounders like Stokes,Marsh,Stoinis,CDG,Russell, Bravo, etc.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
He is certainly not better than jadeja.
Are you kidding me? Sundar has shown how good he is, against South Africa IN South Africa. Mind you, South Africa doesn't have spin friendly pitches (90% pitches are seam friendly).

And tbh, Jadeja is an experienced player, Sundar isn't. He should perform like an experienced. Sundar has been impressive with both bat and ball so far.[DOUBLEPOST=1524414322][/DOUBLEPOST]
Am i the only one who thinks the Pandya brothers are rated too highly. I'd rate Krunal higher than Hardik because he atleast looks able to build an innings. Hardik is pretty basic but i don't rate him as highly as other pace bowling allrounders like Stokes,Marsh,Stoinis,CDG,Russell, Bravo, etc.
+1.

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Just saw the graphic showing the fastest bowlers. Should be fastest delivery because 1 ball doesn't make you the fastest but It would be so much better to see Starc and Cummins dominate that list :noway

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
This is a good comeback from MI and love how Bumrah is bowling. Bumrah, Yadav both have been sensational. Also I might add that this IPl may be last one for Rahane as Pujara. I am not saying Rahane is a bad player but after this IPL, teams will realize he isnt fit for T20’s. Probably he should join a county as well like Pujara.

Gopal123

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Nepal
Oh look like we got our bottom table team. What was that? If other world class batsmen have hitten bowlers it wouldnt have hurt but Goutham ??? Well MI will surely be in the bottom this year.

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Oh look like we got our bottom table team. What was that? If other world class batsmen have hitten bowlers it wouldnt have hurt but Goutham ??? Well MI will surely be in the bottom this year.
No chance for them to be in the top 4 this year. All the other teams look incredibly strong and in form

Gopal123

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Nepal
Hope KKR delivers[DOUBLEPOST=1524421807][/DOUBLEPOST]
No chance for them to be in the top 4 this year. All the other teams look incredibly strong and in form
yes i agree with you.When you cant defend 38 from 14 balls against tailanders your not gonna make to play-offs.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Agreed he is not world class but Gowtham isn't just a bowler. He is a bowling all rounder and in domestic circuits, he is known for his big hitting. That's why he was sold for 6.2 crores in this auction.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Pollard Out Duminy IN. Pollard got 5 matches and didnt proved his value. This will gonna be easy peasy chase for RR.0
+1. But don't think we could get something out of him. What we needed is the RTM on Buttler and not Pollard. Imagine Buttler and Lewis opening, followed by Kishan, Surya, Ro, Pandyas!

My lineup vs SRH:

Surya
Lewis
Ishan
Rohit
Pandya
Pandya
Cutting
Mc/Milne
Markande
Bumrah
Fizz/Milne