India's Tour Of Sri Lanka- August 2015

PokerAce

Banned
In all the talk of Rahul as a keeper, I of course have nothing against Ojha. I have just assumed that Ojha is not the greatest batsman exactly. I Ojha can score and cement his place, then great.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
And it proves once again why Pujara is such a necessity in this format and guys like Rohit, Binny should be done away with asap.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Tbh I rate Ojha as a good batsman. His technique is pretty good from whatever I have seen of him. We just don't need Rohit Sharma & Binny. Saha is also a nice option, we need to give at least half the number of chances we have to Rohit to these youngsters.

PokerAce

Banned
Ojha is a perfect case of just giving it away. Settled in well, the batsmen slowly getting on top and then just wtf was that shot for. There is a fielder there and he was trying to clear that fielder and hit it for a six. That was Rohit levle of senselessness, and I know of no higher level, and I doubt one exists.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Take that! Wonderful knock by Pujara. I haven't been able to watch it being at office but have followed the text commentary. What a statement he has made and at a time when everyone failed! Well played Cheteshwar. Really happy for him.

PokerAce

Banned
Has Mishra worked on his batting, he just looks like a proper batsman ... nothing tail-enderish about this innings of his, or indeed any that he has played in this series. Has contributed with the bat every innings.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Well that was a solid hundred from Pujara and should be good enough to keep Rohit out in the South Africa test series. Rohit is not helping his case and is not scoring runs consistently. If he really wants to be part of the final 11, he needs to be more consistent. You think after having so much international experience he would get that consistency but he is just frustrating himself and his fans. Anyways, decent score on this pitch? I haven't watch the game so don't know much about the pitch. Are the conditions tough or our batsmen have just collapsed? Mishra also contributed well and scored a fighting half century.

For me, Rahane is our number 5 and he should stay there. He has the ability to counterattack at number 5 and looks solid at that position. Opener headache is still there as both Rahul and Dhawan scored a hundred in this series. I still think Dhawan will open with Murli Vijay in the South Africa series.[DOUBLEPOST=1440848542][/DOUBLEPOST]
What is the point of Binny?

He is a legend, you can't blame Binny for anything.

Users who are viewing this thread