Team Thread Infamous Raptors - We can do this !!!

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Are you mad? After what happened this week again? Can a mod be on to this? Banter is one thing but this is just pathetic and very disturbing....,

@zimrahil
What, you mean this isn't the first time he's threatened someone with a firearm?

S

Satan666

Are you mad? After what happened this week again? Can a mod be on to this? Banter is one thing but this is just pathetic and very disturbing....,

@zimrahil

Exactly who are you to label someone as being ‘mad’?

Here is what any human can make a mistake and in retrospec that post of mines indeed can be offensive to some. For this I certainly apologize and am the first one to say that I am in the wrong.

The simple thing wouldve been to report the post and let the mods deal with the matter but you had to go the extra and make it personal. Say what youre liable to make mistakes as well. Hope is next time you excercise better judgement.

To all that were offended just want to say I humbly apologize and will refrain from those type of posts inciting violence of any kind. Including changing my avatars and other.

D

Deleted member 46200

@zimrahil
I Actually thought you were answering my post about nappies but then the quote was left in. If I had received this message It would have had a deeply disturbing effect on me having been a victim (from an accident). To post in such a way and with current events I find it deeply disturbing that an individual would post such a vindictive subject. I post some stupid shit and even some guy called Dean has rubbed people up the wrong way but this is just obnoxious.

D

Deleted member 46200

Away from upset and hurt, let's get back to the joy which is willow on leather and the wonderful sport of cricket.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Exactly who are you to label someone as being ‘mad’?

Here is what any human can make a mistake and in retrospec that post of mines indeed can be offensive to some. For this I certainly apologize and am the first one to say that I am in the wrong.

The simple thing wouldve been to report the post and let the mods deal with the matter but you had to go the extra and make it personal. Say what youre liable to make mistakes as well. Hope is next time you excercise better judgement.

To all that were offended just want to say I humbly apologize and will refrain from those type of posts inciting violence of any kind. Including changing my avatars and other.
Nice.. another controversy. Good going! We in the news everyday. [HASHTAG]#Lannisters[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#Popularity[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#MediaHype[/HASHTAG]

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Nice.. another controversy. Good going! We in the news everyday. [HASHTAG]#Lannisters[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#Popularity[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#MediaHype[/HASHTAG]

Good going ! @Villain .. but you need to follow our thread more for latest updates.
Nice to see you active in our thread than Lannisters.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thread says 252 replies, out of which 252 are pointless!

D

Deleted member 46200

Thread says 252 replies, out of which 252 are pointless!
And you've just made it 253... Are you sure you're not female... ?[DOUBLEPOST=1519031332][/DOUBLEPOST]
Great work as all ways x[DOUBLEPOST=1519031387][/DOUBLEPOST]
Good going ! @Villain .. but you need to follow our thread more for latest updates.
Nice to see you active in our thread than Lannisters.
You're talking my language

Users who are viewing this thread