Injuries during Tour mode

Ramz

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey all! Just something I have discovered, I just did a Pak tour to Australia and when playing my first ODI, Pak hit 255 with Fakhar Zaman hitting 154 from 166balls I got a pop up saying Fakhar has injured his hamstring!! Ive never seen this before and I couldnt select him for the remaining matches! Thats awesome @BigAntStudios having injuries when doing a tour. I tried taking a pic but when getting my phone the pop up disappeared.

Hopefully this isnt a one off! Will play my second ODI later this week

nathan00107

Club Cricketer
Thats awesome! I wonder if injuries in career mode is a thing? Would anyone be able to confirm this or not?

ChrisCricket

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Hey all! Just something I have discovered, I just did a Pak tour to Australia and when playing my first ODI, Pak hit 255 with Fakhar Zaman hitting 154 from 166balls I got a pop up saying Fakhar has injured his hamstring!! Ive never seen this before and I couldnt select him for the remaining matches! Thats awesome @BigAntStudios having injuries when doing a tour. I tried taking a pic but when getting my phone the pop up disappeared.

Hopefully this isnt a one off! Will play my second ODI later this week

I cant wait to see this

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Have you noticed a common cause of them or is it more random than anything? I would think playing with low to no stamina would be a big part of it?
No common cause really. I saw one guy get injured during a game and he had bowled 14 overs. Think it was a rotator cuff injury. He then kept bowling though.

Reactions: DAP

Set Up Shop

Banned
I’ve seen this a few times in career mode. Only to the AI though. Think it relates to stamina depleting. Every time they’ve carried on batting and returned next match (if they’re on my team)

Users who are viewing this thread