Tutorial Installing Downloads

arjind

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
There have been many new threads recently about problems with applying patches, PMs, VMs to Patchmakers and others and also many posts in random threads about specific problems.

In an attempt to clear up the threads and posts, this thread has been created.
Post your problem here but if the problem is not affected/related to/ caused by a patch found on the website, then try and find the appropriate thread to post in(suggestions posted below):

Ashes Cricket Issues

Trouble running the game

Common Issues:

How to add DDS files?:

Simple, click here:

DDS help

How to add Texpack files?:

Simple, click here:

Texpack help

What Format?:

There have been a few questions about a format neither Texpack or DDS with no name.

Answer: Corrupted download.

Solution: Many options, try in this order:

1. Try a different browser (most problems arise with Internet Explorer, use any one of the following and you should be OK):

Mozilla Firefox
Opera
Google Chrome
Safari

Browsers take up little Hard Disk space and are quick to install and the easiest and most common fix

2. Try downloading again (There is no other way to fix a corrupted download other then downloading again)

3. Use a different extraction program (The list is too long for these but any of the following are the most reliable):
WinRAR (needed for .RAR files)
7zip
Win Zip
Microsoft's own zip program

Feel free to post and ask for Help.
It's much better then any other method that could lead to infractions

Hitterman

International Coach
Excellent job Arjind. Finally there is something useful in this downloads forum :p.

a_malik7

School Cricketer
:help i cant IMPORT .dds files...it says " BIGeditor has stopped working "...when i click on REPLACE, " it does not display the .dds files. only texpack files... pleasseee help :help

yashdhadke

School Cricketer
ha ha ha ha

yashdhadke added 0 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

big editor is best

mehul19

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
hi friend i cant find any texpack or dds file for the bats in big editor v1.0.how can i find ? pls reply

how can i replace bat of any perticular player???:help

Deepanker

School Cricketer
On downloading bug patches and after installing them my game hangs but it worked before installing the patch:(

Gillo

School Cricketer
hey i can't replace ddss files with textpack files ??? how come you are able to replace textpack with dss ??

pritam

School Cricketer
Heee Please tell me how to install Big Editor for AC9 step by step Please....

warwickshire r

School Cricketer
There have been many new threads recently about problems with applying patches, PMs, VMs to Patchmakers and others and also many posts in random threads about specific problems.

In an attempt to clear up the threads and posts, this thread has been created.
Post your problem here but if the problem is not affected/related to/ caused by a patch found on the website, then try and find the appropriate thread to post in(suggestions posted below):

Ashes Cricket Issues

Trouble running the game

Common Issues:

How to add DDS files?:

Simple, click here:

DDS help

How to add Texpack files?:

Simple, click here:

Texpack help

What Format?:

There have been a few questions about a format neither Texpack or DDS with no name.

Answer: Corrupted download.

Solution: Many options, try in this order:

1. Try a different browser (most problems arise with Internet Explorer, use any one of the following and you should be OK):

Mozilla Firefox
Opera
Google Chrome
Safari

Browsers take up little Hard Disk space and are quick to install and the easiest and most common fix

2. Try downloading again (There is no other way to fix a corrupted download other then downloading again)

3. Use a different extraction program (The list is too long for these but any of the following are the most reliable):
WinRAR (needed for .RAR files)
7zip
Win Zip
Microsoft's own zip program

Feel free to post and ask for Help.
It's much better then any other method that could lead to infractions

how do you get the kits to install
e.g England 2011 World Cup kit
plz

amirsohal

School Cricketer
hey bro whenever i opened big editor a message occurs which says-failed to open big archive and an erroe message - an attempt was made to load the program with an incorrect format . plzzzz help me i m unable to use big editor:(

Users who are viewing this thread