No Requests Intelligent Designs: Update: PSL, SA domestic, IND WC Kit, IND domestic

Status
Not open for further replies.

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I've shared tweaked versions of Newlands, Bidvest Wanderers, Supersport Park and St George's Park.

Just deleted my old teams and uploaded your updates here , hats off , great work, players , grounds etc all brilliant, I and I’m sure a lot of others on this forum really appreciate your time and effort on this , quality work :)

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Hey Waste just thought I would let you no I did it for myself just then Kelvin Smith And Sam Harper got added to the Melbourne Renegades as a replacment for Aaron Finch And Marcus Harris

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Waste Also Wanted to let you no Nick Larkin And Lance Morris have been drafted in to the squad 13 man squad tomorrow night for the Melbourne Stars

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Shared updated squads for Renegades and Stars (thanks @Cricket Life)

Also shared updated squads for the IPL teams (thanks @Mohammed Sherry for the squad lists, I'd missed a couple of players). This includes new name/logo for Delhi Capitals and some tweaks to the team logos (badges/crest). I've updated faces for players that were defaults too.

An important note on these
: in order to keep my own number of logos down I've removed some of the kit logos or kits that were with the original versions shared by llewelyn (RCB have three, I have only one). So if you want to keep any kits as you have them now my recommendation would be to just create a custom team and copy the kits from the teams you want to keep, just to be on the safe side. Then you can copy them back to the teams if you choose to update. For reference I've put pictures below of the kits I've shared.

6RMppon.jpg
f28J9V9.jpg
8fdQrEf.jpg
3W3gCPe.jpg
xLThxho.jpg
xuxtZDh.jpg
48ETgDm.jpg
XoiE8u9.jpg

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
I reckon there will be a couple of ipl tweaks too as season gets closer players available for the World Cup and injury

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Hey waste a couple of little hiccup in your player is Lloyd pope is a left arm chinamen you had him as a right hander also usman qadir is a spinner not a left arm fast I fixed them up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread