No Requests Intelligent Designs: Update: PSL, SA domestic, IND WC Kit, IND domestic

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Shared a few random players, see if you can work out who they are. Download if you'd like.

Answers at the bottom. Sorry about the terrible images, camera phone on the TV.

sC51tVN.jpg
KlsChUO.jpg
Nwd6XGN.jpg
1QSWcdC.jpg
mo7tgLz.jpg
CMEODYX.jpg

7DyRwtT.jpg

Tim Southee
Ajinkya Rahane
Trent Boult
KL Rahul
Dale Steyn
Kane Williamson
Sir Jadeja

bl8000

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
This is what makes the game so much better. I know Big Ant cannot do this because of license issues so this is no slight towards them.

Just saying when you start seeing the players looking like who they are it raises the bar.

D

Deleted member 185125

Shared a few random players, see if you can work out who they are. Download if you'd like.

Answers at the bottom. Sorry about the terrible images, camera phone on the TV.

sC51tVN.jpg
KlsChUO.jpg
Nwd6XGN.jpg
1QSWcdC.jpg
mo7tgLz.jpg
CMEODYX.jpg

7DyRwtT.jpg

Tim Southee
Ajinkya Rahane
Trent Boult
KL Rahul
Dale Steyn
Kane Williamson
Sir Jadeja

Are they added to their respective teams? This definitely looks better than the ones I have in the team.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
A few more separately shared players. With screenshots this time.

Ross Taylor
Cheteshwar Pujara
Rangana Herath (I also updated his stats, he was in the uncontracted section of the game).
Quinton De Kock

and for comparison... Ross Taylor from DBC 17, I tried to use the placements from that version I did for this one.. I really hope the clarity is as good when it comes out on PC.
BoACYdR.jpg
ypAVys9.jpg
4yckH8o.jpg
ZMKLF8s.jpg
cJF1O2x.jpg

D

Deleted member 185125

Ross Taylor
Cheteshwar Pujara
Rangana Herath (I also updated his stats, he was in the uncontracted section of the game).
Quinton De Kock

and for comparison... Ross Taylor from DBC 17, I tried to use the placements from that version I did for this one.. I really hope the clarity is as good when it comes out on PC.
BoACYdR.jpg
ypAVys9.jpg
4yckH8o.jpg
ZMKLF8s.jpg
cJF1O2x.jpg

You are a genius my friend. Loving it.
Btw who is the last one?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
You are a genius my friend. Loving it.
Btw who is the last one?
It's the Ross Taylor I did on dbc17, I am 90% certain I used an overlay for that one. Because of his ethnicity his face can be difficult to do using the creation tools 'free hand'. I was trying to again on Ashes and in the end just went back and got the placements from the DBC17 version. As you can see the PC version is far better graphically than my PS4.

MistaaSingh

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Ross Taylor
Cheteshwar Pujara
Quinton De Kock

Great job man, I can't wait for your logos hope they release the academy on pc soon!

D

Deleted member 185125

It's the Ross Taylor I did on dbc17, I am 90% certain I used an overlay for that one. Because of his ethnicity his face can be difficult to do using the creation tools 'free hand'. I was trying to again on Ashes and in the end just went back and got the placements from the DBC17 version. As you can see the PC version is far better graphically than my PS4.
Are the linked teams under LlewelynF7?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Bangladesh domestic teams shared:

It's names and bowling type with line ups tweaked. National squad players have updated faces.

Barisal Division
Chittagong Division
Dhaka Division
Dhaka Metropolis
Khulna Division
Rajashahi Dvision
Rangpur Division
Sylhet Division

Champ_BD

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Bangladesh domestic teams shared:

It's names and bowling type with line ups tweaked. National squad players have updated faces.

Barisal Division
Chittagong Division
Dhaka Division
Dhaka Metropolis
Khulna Division
Rajashahi Dvision
Rangpur Division
Sylhet Division
You are the MVP mate :clap Thanks a lot again :)[DOUBLEPOST=1511569411][/DOUBLEPOST]Is there a way to add/change umpires sunglasses? I really want to see Aleem Dar with his beautiful green glasses umpiring in Ashes.

pinku

Club Captain
@wasteyouryouth loved your work on the 99 and 96 world cup teams and pitch ads in Dbc17. When you get the steam version could you possibly upload the logos or the teams just with the kits like you did last time around.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
@wasteyouryouth loved your work on the 99 and 96 world cup teams and pitch ads in Dbc17. When you get the steam version could you possibly upload the logos or the teams just with the kits like you did last time around.
Yeah, that shouldn't be a problem. Might be easier to do now you can add team names to kits automatically in the academy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread