No Requests Intelligent Designs: Update: PSL, SA domestic, IND WC Kit, IND domestic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troy Game

Club Cricketer
Im know that this is off the subject but the New Zealand t20 kits have been released and who ever did the one day and first class kits for nz domestics they are the same from Don Bradman Cricket 17

flake

County Cricketer
If anyone wants to do Zim domestic teams I’m keen to share the load ? If unsure about them, just ask me, as I’m a player on the circuit there.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Im know that this is off the subject but the New Zealand t20 kits have been released and who ever did the one day and first class kits for nz domestics they are the same from Don Bradman Cricket 17
That was me. I am still getting round to that.

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
If anyone wants to do Zim domestic teams I’m keen to share the load ? If unsure about them, just ask me, as I’m a player on the circuit there.
I've corrected names and roles for all players at the Zimbabwe domestic teams on-disc under The SFC Chris. If you want to update squads or anything else then feel free!

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I have updated all Indian domestic teams.

• More accurate line ups for FC, 50 over and T20. Based on this years Ranji and the 50 over and T20 tournaments from earlier this year.
  • Player transfers.
  • Added players that were uncontracted in the game.
  • Added new players (skill ratings at about 59 overall)
  • Stadiums added to some teams (thanks to @Ramz for some of them)
  • I have done some temporary limited overs kits. They are based on the kits I did for DBC 17 which were the based on what I could find in terms of pictures. I will probably not update these until the Indian ODI/T20 tournaments start, which are not far off.
I was going to add some bats but all my logos were erased so I thought it was easier to just share as they are.

Although I've updated all teams it was not a thorough analysis of the squads. I added players and only removed those who have changed clubs. There may be some players in two squads, players no longer at the side or players missed. Nor have a I done faces because it would be an exhaustive task right now, so there will be a lot of players who look alike (the default face) and a lot of those big bald white guys. The international players should have updated faces.

I probably won't update all teams again until I can add logos and I wouldn't expect them until New Year. In the mean time if someone wants to coordinate updating faces, bats, stadiums (like the English county and South Africa threads) I can keep track and keep my teams updated before resharing. If there are any issues with players post them in here and tag me Player data feedback

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
I've shared the Sri Lanka domestic teams.

Colomobo Commandos
Galle Guardians
Hambantota Troopers
Kandy Crushers
Kurunegala Warriors

They are based on what appears to be a defunct tournament but I have done the team names, player names and roles. Appearances and bats for international players should be in place. I've done the one day kits. I'd call them temporary but they were very basic ones anyway so I probably will not be rushing to update them. I've added R Premadasa Stadium for each team as that is where the games were played.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
I have shared the Pakistan Domestic teams. Thanks to @cd779 for helping out with the names.
  • I have made the teams based on current season teams (including Faisalabad and Pakistan Television).
  • Line ups are updated. All are currently set on the first class line ups.
  • Squads have been updated with new players or missing players. I have removed/transferred players but there may be some that appear in two teams - let me know if that's the case. I have based the squads around the Quaid-e-Azam first class tournament, so players that play in the one day/t20 competitions will only be in one team. I figured it is easier this way to prevent players from playing against themselves in career (not sure if it would happen but it's a possibility). There is the PSL anyway.
  • Appearances for international players done, appearances for others are a WIP. I will continue to update.
  • Temporary kits - based on the National T20 Cup for the regional teams, based on the departmental one day cup for others (no idea what Pakistan Television wear).
  • Some stadiums have been added. A couple of new ones by me, others downloaded from the list in the stadium checklist (@azkhan @Ramz @ayk08)
To make it easier for downloading here's a list of how the teams should be replaced.

Academy team - On disk team
Faisalabad - Port Authority
Federally Administered Areas - Administered Areas
Habib Bank - Sialkot Bank
Islamabad - Islamabad
Karachi Whites - Karachi
Khan Research Laboratories - Researchers
Lahore Blues - Lahore North
Lahore Whites - Lahore South
National Bank of Pakistan - Islamabad Bank
Pakistan Television - Hyderabad
Peshawar - Peshawar
Rawalpindi - Rawalpindi
Sui Northern Gas - Northern Energy
Sui Southern Gas - Southern Energy
United Bank - Karachi Bank
WAPDA - Water Authority

Last edited:

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Got a bit of a family crisis at the moment but in my spare time today I've been having a crack at some kits.

Not shared yet, will update when they are.
OPQHCwq.jpg
Qg2XljS.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread