No Requests Intelligent Designs: Update: PSL, SA domestic, IND WC Kit, IND domestic

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
They all look sweet. I think I like the Karnataka design the most.

Even with you not totally happy about the gradient, just saying IRL kits I like that one the most.

Great work, wasted.
I haven't seen it in game so I'd expect it would look alright from a distance. I'm just a bit too much of a perfectionist.

I'm happy with how most have turned out given that it's a lot more difficult to find good images.

Bleddyn

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Haryana
C65mAFt.jpg

Any chance you could do jersey and vanuatu if you do make some more
If someone wants to make the teams and can provide good reference pictures, yeah I'll give it a go.

Canada would be a great addition with USA so I can recreate the K.A. Aunty Cup. (Technically cricket' s oldest, but with gaps in contested years). :yes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K.A._Auty_Cup?wprov=sfla1
There are a few Canadian players on the academy, I was probably going to do them too.

Sir Mike Rose

Club Captain
Profile Flag
West Indies
I have updated the first post with Indian domestic team progress.

Hey Wasteyouryouth first of all i want to say thank you for your hard work on the teams...I know your a busy man..although could you update the West Indies badge on west indies team kits--it looks pixelated when in game.

Thanks again man

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
i'll put all the pictures in a rar file and pm you of that's okay
No problem.
Hey Wasteyouryouth first of all i want to say thank you for your hard work on the teams...I know your a busy man..although could you update the West Indies badge on west indies team kits--it looks pixelated when in game.

Thanks again man
@Llewelynf made those teams so I'm gonna leave it to him to make any changes. I'd say, depending on what you are playing on, it's either a limitation of the graphical settings on console or, if you are able, you need to up the settings on your PC.

These are just jpeg screenshots from my game so there's a bit of loss of quality, but they look crystal clear in game.
F2aI8qZ.jpg
sIBJslg.jpg

bobgofaster197

Club Cricketer
There pretty much different games to some extent maybe it's something in the coding? No from BA seems to come in these forums so unsure on future patches situation

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
There pretty much different games to some extent maybe it's something in the coding? No from BA seems to come in these forums so unsure on future patches situation
I've not found much difference other than graphically and speed. But my PS4 is 3-4 years old, my PC is about 1 year old. I don't think it's uncommon for games to have the graphical settings limited/fixed on consoles, then when they get ported to PC it's more flexible cause people having machines with different specs. All the games I have played on both are far quicker and look better on my PC.

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
image.jpeg image.jpeg
Any chance I could get these 2 please? I'm doing WA premier cricket teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread