No Requests Intelligent Designs: Update: PSL, SA domestic, IND WC Kit, IND domestic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hey @wasteyouryouth look how easy these SL domestics kits are. Same design, same logos and so plain.

D3S9RoBX4AAcuC3.jpg:large

Scott Evo

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
USERNAME: DJMETHOD

This is a pretty big update. International teams rosters and line ups changed. PLUS these are reskilled players for each team - using the Dean Johnes Method. So they should all be fairly consistent across the board.

In addition to these international sides I have shared some 'A' sides. These are just for a few extra players. If someone really feels that Steve Smith or David Warner deserves to have their ban ended they can swap them out.

To make it easier to download licensed players I've created separate Australia and England teams that can be downloaded. I have also added some kits to these for those who can't enjoy the delights of @Spoobir or my own kit mods. They aren't as complex but they look alright (new England ODI, T20 and the Aus kits with the Alinta Energy sponsorship). Of course these kits can not be added to the licensed sides but if you really want to use then you have two new sides that you can play with that have the kits.

I have tweaked a lot of the stadiums and given that I am sharing from a different account you might (probably will) need to delete your existing ones if you have a lot and want the replacements. This might mess up some domestic ground assignments, I apologise for that. Below I've done a list of the grounds shared with each teams so you can pick and choose and delete if you want.

IF YOU DON'T WANT THE RESKILLED PLAYERS MAKE SURE WHEN YOU DOWNLOAD YOU SELECT THE OPTION TO NOT OVERWRITE THE SKILLS.

If you do download them and play some matches with them, I'd love any feedback. Particularly on how well AI bowls and bats. I've also tried to get fielding skills so that players would field in more realistic positions, it's not easy to do because of the quirks of the automatic placement system. It doesn't always work out due to field settings the AI uses. Any feedback on this is welcome (e.g. so and so usually fields here) and I can try and make adjustments in the future. If possible use this thread https://www.planetcricket.org/forums/posts/3314713/

Shared teams are:

Afghanistan (27 players)
Australia (35 players)
Bangladesh (35 players)
England (34 players)
India (35 players)
Ireland (24 players)
Nepal (21 players)
Netherlands (24 players)
New Zealand (33 players)
Pakistan (35 players)
Scotland (23 players)
South Africa (35 players)
Sri Lanka (35 players)
United Arab Emirates (22 players)
West Indies (35 players)
Zimbabwe (32 players)

Australia A (13 players)
England Lions (17 players)
India A (16 players)
West Indies A (16 players)

Shared stadiums

Kabul International Stadium
Greater Noida Sports Complex
Rajiv Gandhi Cricket Stadium
Sher-E-Bangla
Fatullah Osmani Stadium
ZAC Stadium
Sylhet International Stadium
Sheikh Abu Naser Stadium
Barisal Divisional Stadium
Lord's
Headingley
Trent Bridge
Kia Oval
Edgbaston
Sophia Gardens
Old Trafford
Trent Bridge
Ageas Bowl (linked to the England Lions side)
Eden Gardens
Wankhede Stadium
PCA Stadium
M Chinnaswamy Stadium
Feroz Shah Kotla
MA Chidambaram Stadium
Rajiv Gandhi Cricket Stadium
The Village (Malahide)
Civil Service Cricket Club
Bready Cricket Club
Tribhuvan University
VRA Ground
Basin Reserve (Wellington Park)
Eden Park
McLean Park
Seddon Park
Hagley Oval
Dubai International Stadium
Sharjah Cricket Stadium
Karachi National Stadium
The Grange
Bidvest Wanderers
Supersport Park
Newlands
Kingsmead (Durban Fields)
St George's Park
R Premadasa
Rangiri Dambulla
Pallekelle
Colombo Oval (Colombo Park Oval)
Mahinda Rajapaksa
Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium
Dubai International Stadium
Sharjah Cricket Stadium
ANIB Oval
Sabina Park
Kensington Oval
Queen's Park Oval (Trinidad Cricket Ground)
Darren Sammy National Stadium
Warner Park
Sir Vivian Richards Stadium
Providence Stadium
Harare Sports Club
Queens Sports Club
Kwekwe Sports Club
Mutare Sports Club

Thanks for all the effort Waste. I am trying to download "Reskilled Teams" and in the Community I am searching for Username: DJMETHOD which gives me a total of 24 results, from which only some teams are Submitted By "djmethod". Am I doing something wrong here because according to your post you have shared almost all the international teams with the Dean Johnes method.

Someone please guide.

Mrakh

School Cricketer
I updated Lancashire Royal London kit from last years ugly green monster. I just re-used the Manchester University logo from the county championship rather than creating a Visit Manchester because space is precious, but the pattern is correct as of this season.

8znH5tW.png

Gamer tag unbakedtrout57

Last edited:

Mrakh

School Cricketer
I also had a swing at Sri Lanka’s WC jersey. Not my best work but I’m happy enough with it.

unbakedtrout57

wzvrjF5.png

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I updated Lancashire Royal London kit from last years ugly green monster. I just re-used the Manchester University logo from the county championship rather than creating a Visit Manchester because space is precious, but the pattern is correct as of this season.

8znH5tW.png

Gamer tag unbakedtrout57
Missing the royal blue stripes which cross from the top left of the shirt

Haych14

Club Captain
bJc6hFy.png

I created the South Africa World Cup kit with the sleeves and all. Really tough to nail down that shade of green but I’m pretty happy with this.
Any other WC kits done for Ashes cricket 17? And what's your creator name bro looks good[DOUBLEPOST=1558885354][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyone done Pakistan cricket world cup kit/team? For Ashes Cricket?? Do let me know. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread