No Requests Intelligent Designs: Update: PSL, SA domestic, IND WC Kit, IND domestic

Status
Not open for further replies.

villafan001

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
@wasteyouryouth you are a freaking machine. Thanks for your great effort
I second that, those teams are not easy to reconstruct!

I’ve started doing some of the ATB teams (a couple have started to be shared but I am trying to tweak styles and abilities to avoid the big anomalies like Don Bradman’s 57 OVR...), am currently trudging through England ATB under “villafan92”.

Would be interested to hear of anyone else doing the ATB sides (either on disc or creating any new ones) as I know they’ve been popular with some (myself included) in the past. Can’t see a thread yet but if there is work going on out there we can set one up.

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England

I’ve started doing some of the ATB teams (a couple have started to be shared but I am trying to tweak styles and abilities to avoid the big anomalies like Don Bradman’s 57 OVR...), am currently trudging through England ATB under “villafan92”.

Would be interested to hear of anyone else doing the ATB sides (either on disc or creating any new ones) as I know they’ve been popular with some (myself included) in the past. Can’t see a thread yet but if there is work going on out there we can set one up.
I'm focusing on English county sides right now but once I've done all I can with them I'd like to help with some retro sides - I think a general retro/historic thread would be very handy.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Made and shared some associate grounds

National Stadium Kabul - Afghanistan
Gymkhana Club Ground - Nairobi
Wanderers, Wndhoek - Namibia
VRA Ground, Amstelveen - Netherlands
Amini Park, Port Moresby - PNG
The Grange - Scotland
Have they got adboards

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

I am a big fan of ATB and 80S teams and would try to have a crack at some but ATM I cannot get anywhere with the acadamy it will work once and as soon as I try to do anything else it just sits there downloading and I have to quit the application and restart to repeat the same thing hopefully it gets fixed soon I did do a version of Kepler Wessels but only likeness

UsmanCHADDA

Club Cricketer
Shared FATA, Habib Bank and Islamabad so far.

SharingID: Kashaf319.

Rest will share soon. Absolutely no idea what to do with Port Authority XI. Will figure out and upload that last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread