No Requests Intelligent Designs: Update: PSL, SA domestic, IND WC Kit, IND domestic

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I have shared Pakistan Super League teams.

Islamabad United
Karachi Kings
Lahore Qalandars
Multan Sultans
Peshawar Zalmi
Quetta Gladiators

These have updated player names, updated roles (I'm worried I might have may have missed some so please point out errors), temporary changes to the kits, stadiums set to Dubai (thanks to @Ramz) and I've updated the squads as best as possible to the 2018 rosters.

Ramz44444

School Cricketer
I have shared Pakistan Super League teams.

Islamabad United
Karachi Kings
Lahore Qalandars
Multan Sultans
Peshawar Zalmi
Quetta Gladiators

These have updated player names, updated roles (I'm worried I might have may have missed some so please point out errors), temporary changes to the kits, stadiums set to Dubai (thanks to @Ramz) and I've updated the squads as best as possible to the 2018 rosters.
Great work you guys absolute smashing it like dbc 17 despite not having academy on PC yet, I'm still waiting to start my career, and anyone working on the pakistan domestic? :)

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I've completed changing names and roles for all Zimbabwean players - all teams uploaded under The SFC Chris. Would be great if you can re-upload them in your name then I'll un-share my copies. Three players had the generic date of birth, so it's difficult to know who they might be but on educated guesses I put them as:
Bright Njanji
Kudakwashe Bhasikoro
Keith Kondo

Those players have their statistics put in, as well as their identities and roles changed. Finally, one of the teams somehow had a female player on their roster so I removed her - not sure how that had happened.

Also, are you looking to add stadiums to your teams as they become available as I believe quite a few have already been created - or is the OP just slightly out of date?

Edit: Final question from me - does this mean that all players (bar the odd ones that are a mystery) who've been assigned a team on-disc now have their real names?

Last edited:

villafan001

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've completed changing names and roles for all Zimbabwean players - all teams uploaded under The SFC Chris. Would be great if you can re-upload them in your name then I'll un-share my copies. Three players had the generic date of birth, so it's difficult to know who they might be but on educated guesses I put them as:
Bright Njanji
Kudakwashe Bhasikoro
Keith Kondo

Those players have their statistics put in, as well as their identities and roles changed. Finally, one of the teams somehow had a female player on their roster so I removed her - not sure how that had happened.

Also, are you looking to add stadiums to your teams as they become available as I believe quite a few have already been created - or is the OP just slightly out of date?

Edit: Final question from me - does this mean that all players (bar the odd ones that are a mystery) who've been assigned a team on-disc now have their real names?
In terms of current players, it looks to be very close.

Myself and @kieranmrhunt have done all the ATB teams apart from Sri Lanka (which I should get done soon) under “kieranmrhunt” / “Villafan92” - not yet done the Eng/Aus 30s/40s etc teams yet though. Some basic likenesses floating around most of the teams
that I have also done, and some chap called “CrocHunter” has done some very nice Aussie legends.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Bright Njanji
Kudakwashe Bhasikoro
Keith Kondo

Great work.

I am trying to add stadiums but after doing names and roles, but most of the time they can wait a bit longer.

I'm just adding new players to associate nations and updating the Indian domestic teams. I've some stuff I haven't shared because I've been confusing myself. Apart from that the only thing I haven't worked (or don't have updated) is the women's teams, Pakistan domestic, possibly NZ domestic - and everything llewelyn has done.

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
@wasteyouryouth Not surprised you've been confusing yourself, having taken on the vast majority of teams in the game! I'll do a bit of work on Pakistan domestic teams, just names and roles.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
@wasteyouryouth Not surprised you've been confusing yourself, having taken on the vast majority of teams in the game! I'll do a bit of work on Pakistan domestic teams, just names and roles.
Some of team names can be a bit random and looking at this years competition I think one might have been replaced. Let me have a look through and then I'll message you - we can split them if you like.

I'll have a look through everything else and update my original post too while I'm listening to TMS.

For the time being Zimbabwe teams might as well be kept under your name

dom2110

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Could have this wrong but I think these are the names of the current Zimbabwean Domestic teams:
Matabeleland Tuskers
Mashonaland Eagles
Mid-West Rhinos
Mountaineers
Rising Stars (New team for 17/18 season)

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Could have this wrong but I think these are the names of the current Zimbabwean Domestic teams:
Matabeleland Tuskers
Mashonaland Eagles
Mid-West Rhinos
Mountaineers
Rising Stars (New team for 17/18 season)
Will change them and re-upload. It's frustrating that Rising Stars aren't in the game, but oh well - if people want to use them they'll have to be created at some point from scratch.

dom2110

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Will change them and re-upload. It's frustrating that Rising Stars aren't in the game, but oh well - if people want to use them they'll have to be created at some point from scratch.
Yeah it is a shame that they haven’t done their research in to all the leagues. Bangladesh T20 teams are complete different to their Domestic teams for example

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
I have updated the associate nations + Ireland and Afghanistan. I've updated the squads, added players (in most instances around the same overall score as their teammates). The line ups are up to date including the current Intercontinental Cup matches. Some faces have been done. I'll probably work on that at a later date.

Afghanistan
Hong Kong
Ireland
Kenya
Namibia
Nepal
Netherlands
Oman
Papua New Guinea
Scotland
UAE

Champ_BD

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Yeah it is a shame that they haven’t done their research in to all the leagues. Bangladesh T20 teams are complete different to their Domestic teams for example
Yeah it’s really sad that I have to pick between domestic teams and BPL since your career player can’t participate in both. I wish they had a separate section for BPL which they have for other leagues such as PSL, CPL, etc. :noway

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Yeah it’s really sad that I have to pick between domestic teams and BPL since your career player can’t participate in both. I wish they had a separate section for BPL which they have for other leagues such as PSL, CPL, etc. :noway
Yeah, it's a shame. I was thinking of adding the BPL kits to the first class teams where possible. Not a perfect fix.

It depends, I'm not sure what is played in Bangaldesh career mode.

Champ_BD

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Yeah, it's a shame. I was thinking of adding the BPL kits to the first class teams where possible. Not a perfect fix.

It depends, I'm not sure what is played in Bangaldesh career mode.
It would be awesome if you can do that mate! The problem here is the squad though, BPL squads are completely different to our domestic squads.

Only thing that makes sense is adding BPL kits to their respective domestic teams for T20 games and playing BPL with our local players. Hopefully when you enter career mode and play T20 games other international players will feature in it too.

In DBC17 I got to play First Class games, List A games, and T20 games for my domestic team!

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
It would be awesome if you can do that mate! The problem here is the squad though, BPL squads are completely different to our domestic squads.

Only thing that makes sense is adding BPL kits to their respective domestic teams for T20 games and playing BPL with our local players. Hopefully when you enter career mode and play T20 games other international players will feature in it too.

In DBC17 I got to play First Class games, List A games, and T20 games for my domestic team!
Yeah, it would probably be easiest to just keep it to the local players. Otherwise it could end up with lots of foreign players in the Bangladesh first class competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread