International County Mod

emo

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am currently changing the county competition to an International competition. I will change the teams to the 9 test nations plus Bangladesh , Kenya , Canada , Namibia etc.. All will have current squads and kits. The only down side is that the team names will stay as is. i.e Kent will be Australia. I just wanted to make the Count Comp more interesting. So far i am 60% finished so i will release in about 2 weeks around mid august.

emo

School Cricketer
That would be good. Also i am considering having Australia-A in there as well.There are 18 teams to change in all.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Just thinking about the editing of teamnames. If you download the Asia Cup Patch it has Patch Maker and the two txt files you need to edit to change team names in the .gob. It's very simple, you'll have to edit the exe as well but that is also fairly easy.

emo

School Cricketer
All squads are now complete. I will try to change the team names now but i will probably need help in changing the exe. Barmy Army could you please let me know how to edit the exe so this will work. Thanks.

Last edited:

emo

School Cricketer
Derbyshire---- Canada
Durham----- Holland
Essex ------ New Zealand
Glamorgan-----Kenya
Gloucestershire---Namibia
Hampshire-----Scotland
Kent-----Australia
Lancashire-----Pakistan
Leicestershire----Sth Africa
Middlesex----- Sri Lanka
Northhamptonshire-----UAE
Nottinghamshire-----West Indies
Somerset-----Hong Kong
Surrey------England
Sussex-------???????
Warwickshire------India
Worcestershire-----Bangladesh
Yorkshire------Zimbabwe

I dont know if we should use the A teams from some Countries instead of UAE - Hong Kong etc.. Matbe Australia-A England-A India-A etc... Tell me who you think we should use. If some guys use there own custom team they can be Sussex. My own team are the Emo XI so that is who i will use there. Let me know which teams you would like to see in this mod. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread