No Requests INTERNATIONAL CRICKET 17 | RELEASED | DOWNLOAD NOW !

drastsab

Club Captain
Hi everyone. Tell us about Cricket 17 new gameplay.play three formats now T20 is more complicated ...Timing is important now if u feel some realistic experience just share it in here.

nikhil-kamble

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
shBqdl3.png

CREDITS :
@Haseeb11
@Kuldip pargi
@Tom Recker (VARUN)
@drast

This Patch Includes:
1.Updated Kits (All Formats)
2.Updated Stadiums
3.Kitbags (BATS,PADS)
4.Updated Roster
5.New menu
6.Logos
7.Overlays
8.Boundary Music Patch
9.Updated sounds

:clapTHANKS TO ALL OUR FANS WHO KEPT PATIENCE TILL NOW AND GAVE THEIR SUPPORT TO US. :clap

: DOWNLOAD LINKS :

MAIN MEDIAFIRE LINK

: GAME TRAILER :

I didn't realize it at first but after seeing the sheer volume of files created and that needed to be replaced I am thrilled, Its amazing how all of you managed to pull it off in such a small amount of time.
Hats off to you guys, and keep up the good work.

Bipin121212

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
It is a wonderful patch and also it is awesome. Thank you all the members for the patch.
Hi everyone. Tell us about Cricket 17 new gameplay.play three formats now T20 is more complicated ...Timing is important now if u feel some realistic experience just share it in here.
Thrilling gameplay, match goes to last over. NOW IT LOOKS LIKE REAL CRICKET MATCH!!

drastsab

Club Captain
I
It is a wonderful patch and also it is awesome. Thank you all the members for the patch.

Thrilling gameplay, match goes to last over. NOW IT LOOKS LIKE REAL CRICKET MATCH!!
I made some players names are start with double initials. so u can change it manually. Other than any issues in roster. Let me know

Haseeb11

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Ok guys i'll upload a video tutorial soon on how to install this patch if someone facing errors

mohsin7827

International Cricketer
India
CSK
Birmingham Phoenix
X Rebels
Excellent work.
I had only one drive where the game is installed will the installer work here.

Users who are viewing this thread