International Cricket 2010 - Common Questions and Answers

P

pcfan123

A thread to ask any questions you may have about the game, so as to avoid many little thread about trivial issues.

Feel free to delete if not needed

Donko1982

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
in t20 matches my players keep going for lbw cos pakistan keep bowling yorkers how do i bat with yourkers

Insomniac

Title Recipient
When am I suppoused to get the game from HMV? I used the standard international shipping (the other one cost more than the game itself!)

I guess somebody whose receiving it overseas would be able to help with that. Would like to get it in atleast 2 weeks, after having to give them 4 different credit cards I'd be happy with that.

x Punjabi Killa

Club Cricketer
Sorry Insomniac, it is a QA thread not a delivery status thread. Just show some patience. You are in Pakistan, I will say at least a week at the earliest.

P

pcfan123

If you ordered from HMV it should say the approx delivery time, it said 7-10 for mine

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
I'm still waiting for them to process my order. :(

My question even though I've ordered.

If you haven't played AC09, should you buy this? Is it the best cricket game that's ever been released?

Wee Cooper

School Cricketer
I'm still waiting for them to process my order. :(

My question even though I've ordered.

If you haven't played AC09, should you buy this? Is it the best cricket game that's ever been released?

After 5 hours of playing it I'd have to say yes. A vast improvement over AC09 without a shadow of a doubt as far as a console game goes. I'm not saying it's faultless just that I haven't found a fault with it yet. I'm very impressed with what I've experienced with it so far although time will tell.

jonny1408

School Cricketer
Can the 8 "IPL" teams be used in other game modes, to play a test with or ODI, or just in the twenty 20 cup game mode?
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread