International Cricket Captain 2010

Zohaib

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ok will try it then but why doesnt it work when I go to internet game and how do you do it , if downloaded the game.
Just so I know dont get any ideas.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It's a common reported problem. I think most people just suggest that installing it again is the best way to solve it

Dondogz

Club Cricketer
This is just a general ICC question (not 2010 specific), do players classed as "opening batsmen" have a greater chance to succeed opening the batting compared to a "normal batsmen" and "all-rounders"?

E.g. say I have Shane Watson and an identical player in terms of batting classed as an opening batsmen, does the opening batsmen have more of a chance to succeed because he's classed as an opening batsmen, or are those icons purely trivial?

In my experiences opening batsmen will perform better.
My question, are they better opening or just against the new ball? :p

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
lol, I'm playing my Durham save and was at 5/75 after they made 225 in their first innings. Morgan and my keeper, Hunniford then put on a 162 run partnership before Hunniford got out for 59. Unfortunately, Morgan went not long after for 103. Blackwell and Flowers then put on a 36 run partnership with Flowers making 20 before Blackwell and Plunkett added another 92 runs before Plunkett got out for 44 and Blackwell was the last wicket to fall for 62 as we made 376 all out. Good fight back there.

harishankar

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I only wish the next version would include an Indian domestic season mode with or without IPL.

In my opinion the career mode is what makes the game so immersive. And I am not really that interested in English or Australian domestic cricket though I did play ICC 2000 a long time ago with Surrey and Yorkshire and found it quite addictive.

Chewie

BCCI President
Cricket Captain 2005 is free until the end of May!
You can get the 2005 edition for free with a 100% discount code available exclusively to our fans on Facebook. Click here to go to our Facebook page. Press the Like button and then click the "FREE 2005 Edition" link on the left to get your code.

International Cricket Captain | Facebook

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Chewie did you try it? ICC 2005 reviews are quite good.

Chewie

BCCI President
I've played it a bit. Interface takes a little bit getting used to, and I don't know many of the players because it's before I started watching cricket a lot.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
If you're going to go back in the past, you might as well go back to ICC 2 like I did. :p

I guess that's not free though, it is only like a couple of bucks though.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Just downloaded the demo of ICC2 to see how the game is, just about to play it. :)

Chewie

BCCI President
Does it even run on newer computers?

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Lol, works fine for me and actually the game is quite good. I just typed on google "icc 1999" and the first search that came up was of planet cricket.

----------

I even downloaded demo of ICC 2005 yesterday. ;) I just need to click on the "like" button and I'll get the free code of the game?

Last edited:

Chewie

BCCI President
Yup, and it shows all the instructions on Facebook

Users who are viewing this thread