International Cricket Captain 2014 releases August 9th

Gave29

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I live in Russia...in the Steam store here (remember Steam is region-based) the price is 404 rubles. That's about 6/7 GBP :) So I may buy it just because it's a lot cheaper here than the UK!

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
No trial this time is annoying

D

Deleted member 9102

Yeah I don't think you can really buy this game and then complain that you've wasted money - you know exactly what you're getting with ICC.

It seems loads of people complain about it having 'the same graphics', but FM's 3D graphics are really not much better... From what I've played so far, the scorelines and modes of dismissal all seem quite realistic as you'd expect from ICC.

issue

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Yeah I don't think you can really buy this game and then complain that you've wasted money - you know exactly what you're getting with ICC.

It seems loads of people complain about it having 'the same graphics', but FM's 3D graphics are really not much better... From what I've played so far, the scorelines and modes of dismissal all seem quite realistic as you'd expect from ICC.

I am complaining about game but price which i bought from past version was now twice doubled amount.....i thought that reason for price increase is that some thing new has introduced.....nan its the same old story...never buy this **** again

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I am complaining about game but price which i bought from past version was now twice doubled amount.....i thought that reason for price increase is that some thing new has introduced.....nan its the same old story...never buy this **** again
It's about the same price it has always been here - maybe there was India specific lower pricing with previous editions, something that might not be possible now they are on Steam for distribution.

issue

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
It's about the same price it has always been here - maybe there was India specific lower pricing with previous editions, something that might not be possible now they are on Steam for distribution.
Oh k ..... got it thanks..

richowebbo

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Cricket Coach is brill. Not played Cricket Captain for many years, but may gave this a go if its priced right. Apart from the difficulty I've had with fielding (i.e I can;t wok the thing!) Cricket Coach has everything I want from a game. May wait for some reviews before making a commitment!

speedshuttle

School Cricketer
is this going out for steam (cause I aint got a clue how to use steam) only, or there's gonna be a ps4 version. my friend google is silent about it.

Users who are viewing this thread