its good battle between bat and bowl in South Africa................but if pitches might have been just somewhat better i think we should have seen more great matches or should i say close matches........
1. No Home and Away games concept.
2. tweaking stupid strategic breaks
3. Pitches not batsman friendly as IPL 08, resulting in lower scores and lower entertainment.
4. Small grounds and crowds.
5. A direr SET MAX coverage, if there could be one.
6. Excruciatingly painful commentators, a conference of the worlds worst. Coney being an exception. (Danny Morrison? Laxman Sivaramakrishnan? That SL commentator? )
Crowd effect (the buzz,the support is not upto the last version),
The pitches (The avg score is close to 150,last week we saw even 130 was winning total,like the T20 WC which was in SA,that time we saw 180-190 scores,not in IPL)