IPL IPL: 500 players to be auctioned in July

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
India isn't as big as the USA geographically so I think they'll be set with 10 teams. Ahmedabad for sure is going to get a team, but i'm not sure about the other one.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
MCC wants a team in IPL. It would be great if it included all England players.

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
IMO, that would be better. Just having the Champions League each year, scrap the IPL.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Didnt the people running the Champs League say that if teams don't participate in domestic 20/20s then they cant participate.
If its like that then the WI teams wont be participating because there isn't going to be a domestic 20/20.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
lol how can you scrap the ipl and have a champions league???? Where are the indian teams gonna come from? :rtfl

Um, Indian domestic cricket. If you scrap the IPL surely the teams that play in the FC and one day competitions can make up a team for 20/20 cricket.

Params7

International Cricketer
lol after these 500 players are auctioned off, will any team even be reocgnizeable apart from the name? :laugh

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Which according to you lot will be the two new franchisees ?

Ahmedabad, Kanpur, Kochi, Pune, Baroda, Vizag, Nagpur ?

I am betting on Ahmedabad getting one for sure. The second one might just go to Nagpur or Kanpur.

rahuldravidfan

International Cricketer
A'bad & Nagpur. Nagpur since the present BCCI President is from Nagpur and their facilities are darn good. :)

Users who are viewing this thread