IPL for Ea cricket 2002 Direct Download Link in 1st page ..Comment on this patch

Do you want IPL & updated International squads for Ea cricket 2002?

• Total voters

coolz_hari

International Coach
Really good kits coolzhari you are making 2002 a good game:clap:clap

so far so good. I am facing trouble in getting commentary files for teams. if you can help in getting them .it will be awesome.
Thank u

coolz_hari added 38 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

Thanks aditya. I will be happy if you can contribute in this patch by giving me IPL team names sound files or stadium graphics.

coolz_hari

International Coach
Rajastan Royals kit :
rr.jpg
rr2.jpg

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can't see the kit as bat is coming in front post one more preview kit is looking good

coolz_hari

International Coach
Can't see the kit as bat is coming in front post one more preview kit is looking good

all kits are done. I have to make numbers .when i complete everything then i will post good screenshots.

I decided to add few more teams to along with all 8 IPL teams

teams are

8 IPL teams

Asian XI team
World XI team
IPL XI team
All time best team
Australia
England
India
South Africa
Srilanka
Newzealand

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thats good list but i am said as i dont have cricket2002 but my friend has:(

xvalerianx

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I am going to start playing Cricket 2002 again just because of this patch.Thanks a lot.How much of it is completed? And when is it going to release? Does it change the game-play also?

coolz_hari

International Coach
Dude where is the download file?

It is in progress. i am trying to add as many features as possible.so it will take a few days to complete

coolz_hari added 2 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

I am going to start playing Cricket 2002 again just because of this patch.Thanks a lot.How much of it is completed? And when is it going to release? Does it change the game-play also?

Good to hear that. I really feel this game is the best one so far. I played all other cricket games also .

Game play will be changed also. That will be also released soon with patch only.

Kits,logos & other miscellaneous things are done. Only thing squads. I will do that soon. I have exams soon.so,it will take some times. But i wanna release before 4th july

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Please make the background for the logos white. It looks a little ugly at the moment. Also, don't add any effects to the images in the background. That also looks ugly. Don't edit the images basically. Just leave them alone and it'll look fine.

coolz_hari

International Coach
Please make the background for the logos white. It looks a little ugly at the moment. Also, don't add any effects to the images in the background. That also looks ugly. Don't edit the images basically. Just leave them alone and it'll look fine.

good to see your views here.

yeah..i just tried to edit it. I tried whether i could do or not. anyway you will see a lot of improvements . I will post good screenshots with new updates soon.

rajib317

School Cricketer
how you gonna change the ommentary files for the players names?is there any software available by which i can make 4bit mono wav file.i have used tom hicks player editor but can't make the commentary files.

coolz_hari

International Coach
how you gonna change the ommentary files for the players names?is there any software available by which i can make 4bit mono wav file.i have used tom hicks player editor but can't make the commentary files.

we have to use Tom Hick's player editor only.But it is difficult to get commentary names with such a small size. If you can provide a few that will be great.

Few more screenshots :

KXI Punjab team done :
kxisc2.jpg
kxiscn.jpg

mannu

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
great work.keep it up:happy

Users who are viewing this thread