IPL for Ea cricket 2002 Direct Download Link in 1st page ..Comment on this patch

Do you want IPL & updated International squads for Ea cricket 2002?

• Total voters

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Great work coolzhari:banana2:happy:clap

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Have you also edited the players' abilities?

coolz_hari

International Coach
DCDD.jpg

KKR-2.jpg

ALL Kits are done. I am having exams. When ever i am free i will work on it. After Squads are done.I will release this.

I could able to replace commentary of benaud with Geoffery Boycott.
I will be here with more updates.

Comments needed

Thank you

rajib317

School Cricketer
can u provide me with a few .asf files of cricket 05.those files include name commentary
and i think i can make .wav files from them.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
:hpraise :hpraise :hpraise Hats off! :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise

That was for your hard work in short time. This is just amazing. Once this patch gets released, may be I would try to change my story line in my career story and try to include IPL in it with C2002 as the game. I still have the game, and yes, C2002 is a fantastic game without any doubts. I liked c2002, c2004 and c2005 where c2002 was good in game play, c2004 being one of the biggest breakthroughs and c2005 because of the patch, it became close to realistic cricket in aesthetic parts and good game-play.

Also, you can list the other patches ( if any, like AI patch, Editors etc etc ) you use in this IPL one to make it more & more enjoyable. :)

coolz_hari

International Coach
:hpraise :hpraise :hpraise Hats off! :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise

That was for your hard work in short time. This is just amazing. Once this patch gets released, may be I would try to change my story line in my career story and try to include IPL in it with C2002 as the game. I still have the game, and yes, C2002 is a fantastic game without any doubts. I liked c2002, c2004 and c2005 where c2002 was good in game play, c2004 being one of the biggest breakthroughs and c2005 because of the patch, it became close to realistic cricket in aesthetic parts and good game-play.

Also, you can list the other patches ( if any, like AI patch, Editors etc etc ) you use in this IPL one to make it more & more enjoyable. :)

I am very happy to get comments from senior member like you. I will try my best to make it as a better game;)

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Pretty good. Looking forward to the patch! I hope you're not bothering with faces or anything. I think they're beyond fixing in C2002. They look real bad. If you were thinking of it, save yourself some time and don't do it.

Just release it already ;)! I want to play some C2002 with current players.

Users who are viewing this thread