Ipl Patch |Ms Dhoni & Kills99 & Shan31 IPL Thread|Discuss here

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
renaming the team is easy!!!!!! when u go to custom team, first thing it asks you is the team name. lolz

MS Dhoni added 21 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

i have got started on the ipl patch but all i need know is the bats file, stumps file, and helmet file. sum1 please find those files and i am trying too. i am almost done kolkata knight riders kit. but the team is ready. one problem is that the teams name is too long so for the team names i have to use short forms such as DD for delhi daredevils.

kills999

Club Cricketer
renaming the team is easy!!!!!! when u go to custom team, first thing it asks you is the team name. lolz

MS Dhoni added 21 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

i have got started on the ipl patch but all i need know is the bats file, stumps file, and helmet file. sum1 please find those files and i am trying too. i am almost done kolkata knight riders kit. but the team is ready. one problem is that the teams name is too long so for the team names i have to use short forms such as DD for delhi daredevils.

What I meant is not rename Custom Team but rename a alredy created team like Bermuda,Bangladesh etc.

By the way how do u plan to make a kit for a custom team?

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
I made all IPL custom teams.But the problem is-whne you choose an Indian as the captain,the team kit automatically changes to India kit.
If you change the team captain,then you have a chance of getting different kits.

kills999

Club Cricketer
Well heres somthing I need help in.I think u know tat i want to replace weak teams like canada,bermuda,kenya,banglades,etc to 8 IPL teams.

Success I hv achived:
1)Renaming name of playes(easily with player editor)
2)The name of team while playing match.

Failures:
1) name of team while selecting it.(I think its in the Gamtext_Enlish.dat file in Gamedata.bag

I need som help here

max_dillon2007

School Cricketer
hi i have created the complete roster of ipl with correct players and faces and attributes, i replaced the minnows.bermuda-punjab,canada-mumbai,ireland-chennai,nedelands-rajasthan,scotland-banglore,kenya-delhi,bangladesh-kolkata,zimbabwe-deccan. so create the logo's of the team keeping this in order. creating correct roster with all correct face ,attributes and correct lineup kept me busy fo last 2 days.its a hell a lot of work so it would be easy fo you to keep this in mind,see ya.(i havent figured out how to change the name of the teams in menus)

kills999

Club Cricketer
An Idea:
Y dont u create a custom team which is actually a duplicate of bermuda team(same players) but keep its name as punjab and try to delete the original bermuda team?

gookskie

School Cricketer
when i edited the bat using one of ur tepmlates it came out all black but with a g on the front of the bat can u tell me how to fix this?

Users who are viewing this thread