Ireland's White Ball Tour Of Zimbabwe : Jan 12-23, 2023 at Harare

Gurukirat

School Cricketer
Ireland tour of Zimbabwe, 2023

T20I squads to the: Andrew Balbirnie (captain), Mark Adair, Ross Adair, Curtis Campher, Gareth Delany, George Dockrell, Stephen Doheny, Fionn Hand, Graham Hume, Tyrone Kane, Barry McCarthy, Neil Rock, Harry Tector, Ben White.

ODI squad: Andrew Balbirnie (captain), Mark Adair, Curtis Campher, Gareth Delany, George Dockrell, Stephen Doheny, Graham Hume, Tyrone Kane, Josh Little, Andy McBrine, Barry McCarthy, Paul Stirling, Harry Tector, Lorcan Tucker.

Last edited:

Gurukirat

School Cricketer
Ireland tour of Zimbabwe, 2023

Jan 12, Thu
Zimbabwe vs Ireland
1st T20I at Harare Sports Club, Harare
16:30 IST / 11:00 GMT

Jan 14, Sat
Zimbabwe vs Ireland
2nd T20I at Harare Sports Club, Harare

Jan 15, Sun
Zimbabwe vs Ireland
3rd T20I at Harare Sports Club, Harare

Jan 18, Wed
Zimbabwe vs Ireland
1st ODI at Harare Sports Club, Harare
12:45 IST / 07:15 GMT

Jan 21, Sat
Zimbabwe vs Ireland
2nd ODI at Harare Sports Club, Harare

Jan 23, Mon
Zimbabwe vs Ireland
3rd ODI at Harare Sports Club, Harare

Former rugby player Ross Adair receives maiden Ireland call-up

Ross, who played for Ulster in the Pro12 competition in the 2014-15 season, bats right-handed and bowls left-arm spin. He made his List A debut for Northern Knights in 2021.

Ross comes in for Lorcan Tucker, who has been granted a No Objection Certificate (NOC) to miss the T20I games against Zimbabwe and play in the Abu Dhabi International League T20 instead. Tucker, though, will return for the ODIs against Zimbabwe that follow.

"I'm absolutely delighted with the call up, but I'm not sure it's really sunk in yet if I'm honest. It's a huge honour for me and now I just can't wait to get away on tour," Ross said. "I have always wanted to push myself and get to as high a level as possible. I had a fairly open and honest conversation with Gary Wilson a couple of years ago - Gary is someone I trust very much and wouldn't mince his words too often, so when he said that there was a chance - a small chance, but a chance nonetheless - that's what I wanted.

Former england player in zimbabwe team​

Zimbabwe T20I Squad: Craig Ervine (captain), Gary Ballance, Ryan Burl, Tendai Chatara, Bradley Evans, Luke Jongwe, Innocent Kaia, Clive Madande, Wessley Madhevere, Tadiwanashe Marumani, Wellington Masakadza,
Tony Munyonga, Richard Ngarava, Sean Williams, Victor Nyauchi

Zimbabwe ODI squad not announce yet.

Last edited:

Cricdu

School Cricketer
As the next cricketing superpower, Zimbabwe is looking to capitalize on its rich history and tradition when it comes to the sport. The Ireland tour of Zimbabwe in 2023 will be an important match in this ambition, and Crickets are already being sold out. If you’re interested in being a part of this historic event, don’t wait – get your tickets today! In this article, we’ll take a look at the history of the Ireland and Zimbabwe cricket teams, and explain why this match is so important.

pillowprocter

Panel of Selectors
ZIM...
SCO....
Islamabad
Profile Flag
Uganda
Great comeback from Ire after 2 early wickets. Balbirnie on the brink of a ton, would love to see what Dockrell and Campher do coming in to an ideal situation.

pillowprocter

Panel of Selectors
ZIM...
SCO....
Islamabad
Profile Flag
Uganda
Wonder if they'll get a concussion substitute for Balbirnie. Concussion incidents have risen alarmingly in professional cricket this past month.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Rain played a part but it was a cracking finish to this match. Zimbabwe needing four to win and Clive Madande smashes Graham Hume over deep midwicket.

(Yes I am watching about four matches at the same time :dizz:)

SMMODS

Panel of Selectors
India
AUS..
Mumbai Indians
CSK
Sydney Sixers
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Rain played a part but it was a cracking finish to this match. Zimbabwe needing four to win and Clive Madande smashes Graham Hume over deep midwicket.

(Yes I am watching about four matches at the same time :dizz:)
R.I.P Dark Circles.

Users who are viewing this thread