Is Ashes 13 worse than Cricket 2000?

jan52

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just played AC09 with the beta patches and its really good, Ashes 13 is like a cartoon cricket game

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Question really is that should Ashes Cricket 2013 really even be qualified as a game? Not whether its worse than any other cricket games. It shouldnt really be up as something to buy, unless used as like a case study of how game development can go horribly wrong.

Nope. It should be categorized as a virus.

Cockernanny

School Cricketer
I thought everyone was exaggerating about the issues with this game, but it is truly aweful!

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The reason I asked about Cricket 2000 is that I seem to remember getting England out for 0. Every ball the batsman hit a perfect shot in the air to mid off.. I was astounded at the consistency of result, and that literally nobody had playtested it.

If you tried that in AC13 however, anything could happen. You could end up with Finn on 197 not out after the first over

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Some people are talking about AC09 & c02/04/05 but they are indeed classy to play. Atleast I was addictive in playing those ages back.

This game, AC 13 looks to be the worse of all. Closest game which I could recollect was a TV video game that I don't remember the title, but you can hit six without connecting the ball. :p

ConnecTV cricket

Now there was a flop and a half

Users who are viewing this thread