is Glenn Maxwell will play defensive cricket ?

SK-ZC

International Coach
i feel Maxwell is the only batsman in international cricket, who was not playing any defensive shot..... even the most attacking batsman Gayle fears for some good balls and he playing defensive shot, but Maxwell is playing a new level of cricket, i never seen that he fears for any bowlers, always he attacking the bowlers ..... i dont know who can stop him or fear him ???

now i am a big fan of him

Last edited:

NoLeName

PlanetCricket Writing Team
Online Cricket Games Owned
He is just enriched with so much natural talent it's crazy. He had a good Shield season, averaging near 50 with the bat, but at a strike rate of 90! He could undergo a Davey Warner type transformation, and many expect him to be on the plane to the UAE in October for the test series in Pakistan as the spinning all-rounder. His biggest issue is his concentration and his ambition get the better of him. If he can be taught some self-control he could become a world-class all form batsman. Only time will tell.

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Improve your English, brother!

Btw Maxwell is in the team so he can accelerate when needed. Look at his strike rate in ODIs and LA games.

SK-ZC

International Coach
Improve your English, brother!

Sure! i am also feeling shame for that above words in that post :facepalm ,this my first post here on Cricket Discussion ,so many bloggers are here, comparing thier posts my post was a poor one...... i will improve in my next post :thumbs

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ya even I'm also a big fan of maxwell I really like his batting he just plays shot for every ball .

Users who are viewing this thread