Is there something wrong with the Player ratings system?

subtekjr

Club Cricketer
When I create a player, I can't get their ratings as high as Academy creations can.

Example, when I make a Batsman, if I set everything at Max, the player is rated 100, Batting at 83, Bowling at 40, Fielding at 95. Yet, I have some downloaded players who can go far higher than that. McCullum in my game is 89 rated, yet has a 87 batting rating. I can't make a player with ratings that high, and plenty of the players from the Academy can't get that high. Highest I can make Aaron Finch in Batting is 83.

Is there something I'm missing? I'm setting Technical Skills, and it has no effect on the Position ratings, just the Overall.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
When I create a player, I can't get their ratings as high as Academy creations can.

Example, when I make a Batsman, if I set everything at Max, the player is rated 100, Batting at 83, Bowling at 40, Fielding at 95. Yet, I have some downloaded players who can go far higher than that. McCullum in my game is 89 rated, yet has a 87 batting rating. I can't make a player with ratings that high, and plenty of the players from the Academy can't get that high. Highest I can make Aaron Finch in Batting is 83.

Is there something I'm missing? I'm setting Technical Skills, and it has no effect on the Position ratings, just the Overall.
The average ratings for licensed Australian, English and newly created players have a different 'division' so they don't appear to be rated as high as other on-disk players. They do, I'm fairly certain, appear the same in matches though.

Users who are viewing this thread