Is this a Cricket 2005 Forum or BLIC???

Aldeco

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Id just like to say is this a EA Sports Cricket 2005 Forum or a Brian Lara International Cricket Forum ?? Because I have been going to so many topics on this forum and what do I see written in front of me Brian Lara Cricket. and if you are bad mouthing this game sure you are in titled to your opinion but there is to much and if it so bad why are you on here anyway??? I like this game sure it has its bugs but with time we here at www.cricket2005.org will over come these. So please stop talking about Brian lara cricket every 10 seconds and lets get back to making the most of what we have a cricket game for all cricket fans Ea Sports Cricket 2005 :-)

brad352

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well due to the fact that we have 2 games to choose from for the first time in years it's only natural for comparisons to take place, just ignore what you don't want to see until it dies down

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Calm down mate...
i understand and want you to also understand.

Blc 99 was released six years ago andit was ranked asthe best ever cricket game..i suppose you'd agree with this if you played the game.

Before that the games produced by Ea were pathetic..no graphics, no gameplay..i'm talking about cricket world cup 99 and cricket ashes tour 97,etc.

During the last six years , EA gradually improvedby cricket 2000 and then released cricket 2002,cric 2004 and now finally cric2005.
So members are used to playing Ea games and have come across bugs which were not rectifiedin the previous versions
and when they got the wind that BLC -new version is coming out...they were naturally excited at the prospect of seeing yet another BLC which could be better than the previous games.But sadly it was not so...
People have and are over-hyping the gameto a great extent. and will continue to do so until they realise that the game is not worth the money.

Users who are viewing this thread