ISL Football league

greymatter776

Panel of Selectors
India
Mumbai Indians
Profile Flag
India
Thanks for reminding me such a thread was created.[DOUBLEPOST=1417181400][/DOUBLEPOST]On the league,Chennai leads the table with a good margin of lead while Kolkata,Goa,Kerala and even North east has a good chance to make it to the top.Delhi and Mumbai are at the bottom but isn't that bad as you expect the bottom teams to be.

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So

The Final is between SACHIN vs GANGULY. :)

[HASHTAG]#whowillbethe1stchampion[/HASHTAG]

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I don't care either this league has been around and today it ends. It was simply no other than a money making stuff. All I feel for it is because Indian players could have decent outfields, a way to come on screens, foreign guidance and some other good facilities through it, what actually should be made available from our government but instead they prefer to grant funds to the respective association and the worst part of it is that the people as a chairmans are/were politicians who're not pushing football growth up.:facepalm

greymatter776

Panel of Selectors
India
Mumbai Indians
Profile Flag
India
I don't care either this league has been around and today it ends. It was simply no other than a money making stuff. All I feel for it is because Indian players could have decent outfields, a way to come on screens, foreign guidance and some other good facilities through it, what actually should be made available from our government but instead they prefer to grant funds to the respective association and the worst part of it is that the people as a chairmans are/were politicians who're not pushing football growth up.:facepalm
Sorry for late quoting but I disagree.Yes,the organisers are in no way connected to football but still the rules of ISL are interesting.Every franchise is asked to spend a certain money on making good facility academies in the respective states.Its not like just providing money to the respective organisation.Consider the case of Kolkata,due to the rules of ISL within an year or two there would be an International quality football academy in Kolkata and many Indian players would get the guidance from the World Class mentors of Atletico de Madrid.Also ISL had helped a lot of local players to gain good popularity among the public.

On the league,Atletico de Kolkata won the league defeating Kerala Blasters 1-0 with a goal scored in the final minute of injury time.

greymatter776

Panel of Selectors
India
Mumbai Indians
Profile Flag
India
ISL season 2 to begin on October 3rd.First post edited with details and fixtures [HASHTAG]#YellowMeinKhelo[/HASHTAG]

Last edited:

PokerAce

Banned
Good match today ... poor refereeing but a good game overall with 5 goals.

Shame about Postiga, would like him to play more, hope the injury was not too bad.

@War I know you are unlikely to be following the ISL, but we have had a few discussions about Indian football, and ISL is as big as it gets for Indian Football right now. If you wanna loosly follow Ind Football, ISL is the thing to follow.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
[HASHTAG]#ChennaianFC[/HASHTAG] defensive errors cost the game for them... They will come back with a win in next game... Congrats ATK for 3 points start...

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Will be supporting Kerala Blasters,i feel they are unlucky in last years final.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Looks like Fikru is still not comfortable with the change from Kolkata to Chennaian.
Fikru will play big role for CFC in upcoming matches, but 1st chemistry between Elano and Fikru's need to be click...
Today i am excited to see yellow Madness in ISL match... Kerala play in Kerala, you don't want to miss...:cheers

greymatter776

Panel of Selectors
India
Mumbai Indians
Profile Flag
India
I am also a fan of the Yellow army,basically because I am a Keralite but also because I like their passion for the game.We would be missing Santhosh Jinghan dearly today :(

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Personally i am not fan of [HASHTAG]#KBFC[/HASHTAG] but i am fan of [HASHTAG]#KBFCfans[/HASHTAG] i like there craziness towards football and club, which i like most... for me my 1st support always with [HASHTAG]#BengaluruFC[/HASHTAG] and [HASHTAG]#ChennaiyinFC[/HASHTAG] in ISL...
[HASHTAG]#KBFC[/HASHTAG] played well last night, but CK Vineeth [no.13] need to pass more to forwards rather than wasting opportunity by try to score by himself... he is good player, who got stamina, pace and skill, but his eager to score every time mainly from half way is bad...

Users who are viewing this thread