It's Here - Q-Cricket.tk West Indies Patch

• Thread starter killa_stiky2002
  • Start date
K

killa_stiky2002

The patch is here. check it out by visiting Q-Cricket or go directly (without sidebar) to patch page

hooper.jpg

Moshin

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
can you please tell us what the patch has i was really looking for some new faces edited but cannot find it anywhere :(

K

killa_stiky2002

<span style='color:#000000:post_uid0'>that's why I provided a link (DUH) but here's an extract from the readme.

--<<--------------<<<--->>>-------------->>--
The West Indies World Cup patch is a patch, updating the players faces, stats, kits and kit numbers.

- - - - - - - Features - - - - - - -

- - - Players include World Cup squad of 15 and R.Hinds (reserve), Nagamootoo, Sanford, Ganga, Breese.

- - - Old players replaced. Sanford replaces Ramnarine, Drakes replaces King, Breese replaces Campbell,
Collins replaces Cuffy, Collymore replaces Black, R.Hinds replaces Adams and Lawson replaces Rose.

- - - Line up editor used for popular West Indies lineups.

- - - Faces of all 20 players EXCEPT McLean and Powell

- - - Kit:
Kit and Kit numbers made based of pictures and viewing of matchs. 16 of the 20 players have real kit numbers.
The others were not involved in the World Cup, so therefore were given numbers based on SCRATCHY memory. R.Hinds given 60
Ganga given 42, Breese given 36 and because Sanford has never played an ODI, I gave my homeboy 99. You also have a choice
to have the "West Indies" written on or not on the kit.

- - - Stats:
Stats are up to date, taken on Tuesday, 4th March, 2003 after the West Indies vs. Kenya world cup Group B match.</span>

jonah

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
sounds an excellent update....

Edited By jonah on 1047166662