JC's Cricket 2004 Downloads

just_cricket

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi guys, I don't think anyone plays Cricket 2004 anymore, which is fair enough, but if anyone does, I make bats, kits, some faces, stumps, pitchmats, adboards, gloves etc. Pretty much everything except AI patches.
I am in the middle of making an IPL Patch for myself, and I have already made the kits and the roster, so on the off chance that anyone wants it, I'll post it here.
Thanks, and just post requests here, but I can understand if everyone's moved on (although I do think a fully patched Cricket 2004 is just as good as Cricket 2007, unless you've been playing it for four years, in which case it can get a little boring).

Last edited:

KBC

Panel of Selectors
I still play it every day with my patch!

Really Looking forward for your patches!

;)..

just_cricket

Club Captain
Wow I didn't realise there were so many of you!:D I am OK at patching but I don't spend a lot of time doing it, so when I do get around to posting things here I'll be open to criticism, and no doubt some of you guys are more skilled than me at most things, but I'll do my best!
I'm just experimenting with faces at the moment, but soon the IPL kits and roster should be ready, just tweaking them here and there. I'm working on the DLF pitchmats and adboards etc. Thanks for the support, and Long Live Cricket 2004!

just_cricket

Club Captain
Here's a beta version of the Chennai Super Kings kit.
On my game I replaced the Western Australia kits (after I'd backed them up)
If you like it let me know and I'll release the rest of the kits and the roster.

Attachments

• Chennai Super Kings Kit Beta.zip
    453.8 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:

just_cricket

Club Captain
Here sorry about the quality fraps and screen hunter just don't want to work for me so I had to just take a picture with a digital camera!
By the way, does anyone know where I could find some screenshots of the IPL TV Graphics; I'm interested in trying TV overlays and the IPL one is one I'd like to try.
Also, does anyone know what sort of stumps were used in the IPL? I've looked on google and youtube but I can't get close enough to see them.
Thanks

Attachments

• CSK.jpg
    CSK.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 387
Last edited:

timmy94

Club Captain
can you try perhaps 2003 CWC.maybe 2008 english county kits,and maybe roster,although will take a long time,and perhaps new england kit:cheers.best cricket game made,and good to see someone making new things:happy

just_cricket

Club Captain
can you try perhaps 2003 CWC.maybe 2008 english county kits,and maybe roster,although will take a long time,and perhaps new england kit:cheers.best cricket game made,and good to see someone making new things:happy

Certainly I will try making the new England kit.

just_cricket

Club Captain
Australian Bat Pack

I have created a bat pack that includes:
GM Hero
GM Catalyst
GM Cannon
GM Purist II
Gray Nicolls Fusion 2
Gray Nicolls Nitro
Gray Nicolls Predator Max
Gray Nicolls Viper
Kookaburra Ice
Kookaburra Kahuna
Kookaburra Beast
Kookaburra Blade
Puma Ballistic
Puma Iridium (See screenshots)
Puma Evolution
Puma Vendetta

Luckily I've got a decent screenshot taker now, so here are some screenshots It should be released by September 1st New Zealand time

Attachments

• Puma Iridium Front.jpg
    Puma Iridium Front.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 158
  • Puma Iridium Back.jpg
    Puma Iridium Back.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Nice kits mate, You've got a style of your own!;)

Good luck!;):D..:D..

just_cricket

Club Captain
Sorry it may be a while before I release anything else, because for some reason I cannot upload files here:(. I've checked that the files are small enough etc. but it won't let me upload anything. I'll continue patching though, so when I found out what's wrong I'll release a whole lot more stuff

Users who are viewing this thread