Jesse's at it again

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
isn't too serious this time, just a noise complaint, from some angry neighbour next door.

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
Well hopefully Jesse's not as silly as Symonds who put a 'i'm not gonna drink anymore' promise in his contract. That was a promise he was NEVER going to be able to keep. it would be the same for Ryder.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This has already been posted twice lol

If NZ cricket do stop him playing, he'll just go around and play in T20 leagues :/

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Nah, NZC won't drop Ryder. He's too good a batsmen to throw away considering the fragile batting order NZ currently have. Let's just hope that he doesn't do anything stupid again.

-D-S-B-

International Coach
I don't know what to think, is it just being blown out of proportion? Because having a few drinks and being rowdy isn't something I'd be worried about, in fact people might be proud of him for not going any further :p NZC seem to be taking it pretty serious though. He's good for a laugh, not the behaviour you'd associate with cricket.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Could well end up like the Todd Carney saga at the Raiders where NZC make Ryder choose between drinking and cricket.

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Lol. The most controversial players are always one of the best players in their teams. Pieterson, Ryder, Symonds, Yuvraj.

Stag

School Cricketer
Jesse Ryder is honestly one of the best batsmen in the world. It would be stupid by New Zealand Cricket to ban him, although at least we have plenty of other quality batsmen that can fill in for him.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
You guys think he is a badass, but I think not. He is just being a R-tard.

If you look at Symo, now that fool IS a badass. Only badass of cricket. And Akhtar

Users who are viewing this thread