Just installed cricket 05!!

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
:help
i bought cricket 2005 a few days ago but did not install it as i was too busy with school today i installed i and want to install all the patches before playing first time i got the great patches from ahad

but am yet to find a roster with correct bats and the batpack can someone give me a roster compatiable with any of the batpacks and correctly assigned bats

also can someone tell me that will the ipl patch for 07 work for this game .

will stadiums,overlay,faces and other things for 07 work for 05 as kits do

also give the list of patches you have installed

thanks in advance:)

Last edited:

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
and the template for bats in 07 and in 05 is same but why bats of 07 dont work in 05?

Ahad

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Bats are working. I meant to say that I didn't assign the correct bats for players and I am too lazy to do that! If you can do it, I will send the roster file I am using. I will give a preview soon..

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
Bats are working. I meant to say that I didn't assign the correct bats for players and I am too lazy to do that! If you can do it, I will send the roster file I am using. I will give a preview soon..

are you saying that bats for 07 are working on cricket 2005 then very easily we can make a mega patch we just need a rooster which doesnt lay eggs:p and faces

anyway some good overlats are already made by you kits,bats from 07 only thing you have to make is faces:)

Last edited:

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So let me tell you that making faces for cricket'05 is the hardest thing. :p

Users who are viewing this thread