#JusticeForRudolph

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dutch

Sorry but this thread is very wierd and amounts to a form of disloyalty imo and should be handled behind the scenes. For current staff members to go public like this is a sign of the current state of PC. You dont earn rights as a staff member, you do a job and then you stop and someone else takes over. You are just a user with a blue name tag, nowt more. Really really disappointing and embarrassing to be frank...why should i support a campaign to apologise to someone if I have no idea what his removal is about and nor do I care, I don't mean that from a human point of view as it is obviously not nice for the person involved but it is something that goes with the job......you are invited to help out and then you are not....simple. To much self opinionated staff who thing the colour blue has some magical power...it doesn't.....if the thread had been something like Hey i want to say how grateful i am for this or that persons contributions, then fine....but feck me...justice for....he's a great guy I am sure but he's not Nelson bloody Mandela

Last edited by a moderator:

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Sorry but this thread is very wierd and amounts to a form of disloyalty imo and should be handled behind the scenes. For current staff members to go public like this is a sign of the current state of PC. You dont earn rights as a staff member, you do a job and then you stop and someone else takes over. You are just a user with a blue name tag, nowt more. Really really disappointing and embarrassing to be frank...

If you call standing up for a fellow staff member who put in so much time and effort to make this site a better place for the members involved only to be cast aside like a rag doll disloyalty, then sure..

D

Dutch

I would have thought that someone who had been a staff member before, wouldn't make comments like this.
I make that comment just because I was a staff member and was asked to do that task having been a user and was asked to do it in a way that wasn't there to reflect my personal opinions but the culture of the website owned by a number of people...in that sense I always felt I was just a user who happened to be asked to help out....nothing more nothing less....you take the being a staff member way too seriously mate.

D

Dutch

If you call standing up for a fellow staff member who put in so much time and effort to make this site a better place for the members involved only to be cast aside like a rag doll disloyalty, then sure..
You are mixing things up mate, read what I say and don't mix my opinion with yours....I am sure he had a great contribution and that can of course be expressed....but a campaign like this by fellow staff members??????.....This should be dealt with behind the scenes and not on the shop floor amongst the customers...looks ugly and cheap......

D

Dutch

Yes, People should keep their mouth shut if they see injustice.
Dear me, people cannot read. No they shouldn't they should deal with it in the right way: I have no idea what said user did or did not do......how can I be asked to be involved in a campaign for so called justice when i have no idea what has happened behind the scenes....and that is where it should stay, behind the scenes, resolved amongst the people who own and run this forum.

D

Dutch

i understand fully that my opinion isn't popular but this whole campaign is really something else and should be dealt with in the right way.......if you really feel so opinionated about how things are handled by the owners and admins then you should resign and then go public as a dissatisfied user....dissatisfied staff should solve the grievances behind the scenes...that is the point I am making.....

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Dear me, people cannot read. No they shouldn't they should deal with it in the right way: I have no idea what said user did or did not do......how can I be asked to be involved in a campaign for so called justice when i have no idea what has happened behind the scenes....and that is where it should stay, behind the scenes, resolved amongst the people who own and run this forum.
Maybe the people can ask what happened and then decide whether to support it or not. They are not forcing you to accept.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Sorry but this thread is very wierd and amounts to a form of disloyalty imo and should be handled behind the scenes. For current staff members to go public like this is a sign of the current state of PC. You dont earn rights as a staff member, you do a job and then you stop and someone else takes over. You are just a user with a blue name tag, nowt more. Really really disappointing and embarrassing to be frank...why should i support a campaign to apologise to someone if I have no idea what his removal is about and nor do I care, I don't mean that from a human point of view as it is obviously not nice for the person involved but it is something that goes with the job......you are invited to help out and then you are not....simple. To much self opinionated staff who thing the colour blue has some magical power...it doesn't.....if the thread had been something like Hey i want to say how grateful i am for this or that persons contributions, then fine....but feck me...justice for....he's a great guy I am sure but he's not Nelson bloody Mandela
Somebody got it.

D

Dutch

Maybe the people can ask what happened and then decide whether to support it or not. They are not forcing you to accept.
Staff should deal with internal things behind the scenes. Its called staff loyalty. In the shop you all smile and be kind to the customers. In the meeting you thump the table and if you feel that things are not as they should be ...you resign.

When you are asked to help steer a ship and then start questioning publicly the direction the ship is going in and decide to grab the rudder....what's that called again?

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
You're probably not going to read this, Rudolph, as i am definitely on your ignore list after what i did last week (and to be honest, i deserve it too). But that does not really matter. I can't change the admins' decision, but what i can do is give whatever contribution i can through posting this. I won't talk about the events that unfolded in the PCPL. I have already made my side of things public elsewhere.
You were a true innovator. You were always thinking about things to make the site better and more interesting. This and this are good examples, and i am sure there were more things you were working on behind the scenes. The leagues you ran were always original and interesting, and above all, excellently run. Nobody deserved to be a staff member more than you. You were always polite and nice to everyone, always helpful, and above all, you cared for the site.
I don't know why you were removed from the staff, but you were and are a great member and mod. Sure, you made mistakes, but we're all human. We all make them.
I also want to take this opportunity to say that i am sorry for whatever you had to go through because of me.
I'll always hold you in the highest of regards as a member, a moderator and a friend to everyone here. My best wishes.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Staff should deal with internal things behind the scenes. Its called staff loyalty. In the shop you all smile and be kind to the customers. In the meeting you thump the table and if you feel that things are not as they should be ...you resign.

When you are asked to help steer a ship and then start questioning publicly the direction the ship is going in and decide to grab the rudder....what's that called again?
This ain't a "shop", it's a community where the "customers" actively take part in discussions. I trust the OP enough, that if has taken it to public he surely would have thought it can't be solved behind the curtains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread