kahuna's downloads

kahuna22

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hey i've seen alot of people still playing cricket 2004, so i've decided to share some of my files i've created and edited for the editors of this game, there might be a few things that was created by others and i've downloaded it and then edited myself, the reason why i say that is because i would've probably lose track of what i've downloaded and what was originally from the game and edit it after. so forgive if i make that mistake, feel free to post your comments. First i would like to share the game the way i play it, it's mainly for T20 or 10overs but also play great in 50overs and test cricket. You would understand it better when you read the read me file i send with the cfg file and i am also sending the field settings for the CPU for the game to be more callenging.

Attachments

• kahunaconfigandfield.zip
    18.2 KB · Views: 111

kahuna22

Club Cricketer
Oh this is my roster .pak cause i've heard that the international rosters i've created crashes with a few people probably because of the created players i used, but just want to tell you my roster is really mixed up so save which ever team you need. the teams that is really mixed up is all australian teams, durham, surrey, sussex, gauteng, canterbury, ministersxi, vcxi, bpxi and maybe a few others, but i did make somerset t20 squad and trinidad cricket team up to date for 2010.

Attachments

• roster.zip
    129.1 KB · Views: 207

kahuna22

Club Cricketer
Western Australia T20 Kit

Attachments

• New WA Warriors.zip
    490.3 KB · Views: 59
  • wa512.png
    wa512.png
    42.8 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

kahuna22

Club Cricketer
South Africa ODI 2010 kits

Attachments

• sa fr.png
    sa fr.png
    54 KB · Views: 93
  • southafricaodi.zip
    449.9 KB · Views: 105

kahuna22

Club Cricketer
Somerset t20 kits. forgive me for the logos

Attachments

• somfr512.png
    somfr512.png
    31.6 KB · Views: 42
  • somerset t20.zip
    623.4 KB · Views: 59

kahuna22

Club Cricketer
next is some high quality bats i've made, this is the bat pack i currently use for playing my matches. i have more bats i've created, i'll share that later on. i've created the bats from pictures. there is only two bats from another game which is'nt my work which is the boom boom and the libro but i just edit it to fit in this game. which is bat26 and 23 but i am leaving it out.

Attachments

• bat01to18.zip
    13.1 MB · Views: 156
  • bat19to34.zip
    10.1 MB · Views: 116

kahuna22

Club Cricketer
Hey mate jw if you could do some bats with pink grips?

hey nainger69 i made some pink grips but you gotta put them in the bats you want them in. you just have to copy and paste.

Attachments

• Pink handles.zip
    562.1 KB · Views: 19
  • pinkhandles.jpg
    pinkhandles.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 11

kahuna22

Club Cricketer
Chennai Super Kings Kit! If you use my roster pak, Chennai Super Kings has replace Minister's XI

Attachments

• Chennai super kings.zip
    570.4 KB · Views: 29
  • Chennaifr512.png
    Chennaifr512.png
    67.2 KB · Views: 51

kahuna22

Club Cricketer
Trinidad and Tobago Cricket Team Kit. Its the stanford T20 kit but with Venkys logo

Attachments

• Trinidad Kits.zip
    664.9 KB · Views: 42
  • trinfr512.jpg
    trinfr512.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 11

kahuna22

Club Cricketer
sorry but i dont make the bats, i just find large images of the bats that is straight and edit it to fit the game, but if its anyting i'll try to make it when i get the time.

Users who are viewing this thread