16th August: Kenya v Sri Lanka A
18th August: Kenya v India A
19th August: India A v Sri Lanka A
20th August: Kenya v Sri Lanka A
22nd August: Final

cricketmad09

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
An A team is better than Bangers or Mugabes XI.

So its great for Kenya.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
What can I say, that is an amazing performance by any standards. Kenya have shown to be able to hang on in a game for longer than the two hours they lasted against India A. Good bowling from Pankaj Singh who seems to be one for the future. Unfortunately, Yo Mahesh got a bit of tap and seems to have lost his way a bit on this tour.

Praveen Kumar was impressive with ball and bat, it is a mystery as to why he did not receive a spot in the twenty20 squad since hard hitting all rounders seem to be the criteria for the ideal twenty20 cricketer.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Sri Lanka A beat India A. 33 runs came of the last 26 balls. Kulasekara (4 wickets for only 10 runs) and Welegedara (3 wickets for only 23 runs) did a great job with the ball.

India A 102 (36.2 ov)
Sri Lanka A 106/6 (30.2 ov)

Sri Lanka A won by 4 wickets (with 118 balls remaining)

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Surprising to see that Sri Lanka A lost to Kenya after they beat India A, which themselves beat Kenya.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Very good performance from the batsman, sad that Pathan did not get wickets and clearly his bowling is still not up to scratch, good to see him get quick runs though.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
I think Pathan's days as a bowler are numbered unless he finds some major inspiration from somewhere. He used to earlier decimate such weaker teams and struggle against the big boys.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
I think Pathan's days as a bowler are numbered unless he finds some major inspiration from somewhere. He used to earlier decimate such weaker teams and struggle against the big boys.

i agree, i mean he has been struggling to hit 75mph nowadays.....

manee

Chairman of Selectors
i agree, i mean he has been struggling to hit 75mph nowadays.....

He is working with a new action in the MRF Pace Foundation; Sekhar and Lillee "were satisfied". If they were satisfied, I am sure he will be hitting 80mph most of the time.

It still seems he is not used to his new action, he will be very useful in the twenty20 championship as his hitting today showed but still has a long way to go till a long term international return.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
That's just the problem. Of late he is only making headlines because of his batting or because he is working on his bowling.

Users who are viewing this thread