Keys of USB Joystick

D0N

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi every one i have a problem with Ashes Cricket09.Please can any body explains me keys of USB joystick with detail thanks in advance

sameer_st

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If I'm not wrong, you need to get Xbox 360 Controller for Windows to play ashes09. I have a normal PC controller and it doesn't function properly.

Dabi

Club Captain
My USB joystick does not work if I have it installed! You need to uninstall it and then you'll be able to use it! Although they keys are really wonky!

D0N

Club Cricketer
My USB joystick does not work if I have it installed! You need to uninstall it and then you'll be able to use it! Although they keys are really wonky!
I have not install any thing ?

sameer_st

Club Cricketer
There's a small cd that comes with the USB joystick. Did you put that in?

How can you play cricket games with Joystick? Aint Joystick for Flight simulator games? :what

Btw I noe there are plenty of controllers which doesn't come along with Driver instillation CD.

Dabi

Club Captain
How can you play cricket games with Joystick? Aint Joystick for Flight simulator games? :what

Btw I noe there are plenty of controllers which doesn't come along with Driver instillation CD.

It's named a joystick (it's actually a controller). I have a feeling he bought the same controller as I did and that's why I feel there would've been a cd with it!

sameer_st

Club Cricketer
Nah bruv, it aint same. If you interested to noe, you can wiki or google it to see the difference:)

Dabi

Club Captain
Nah bruv, it aint same. If you interested to noe, you can wiki or google it to see the difference:)

I'm sorry but I didn't understand your message. What's not the same? A joystick and a controller?

Dabi

Club Captain
Even on ma pc it display as Usb joystick but its actually a controller.

Yeah I know! But that's what I was saying, I think Don has the same controller as mine!

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Fix for those whose gamepad is not supported in the game but works in other games:

1)Download Latest version of Xpadder by googling it. Install it.

2) Write down all the controls for keyboard on a paper.

3)Run xpadder and assign each keyboard key to be used in the game to a button on controller. This way you can use controller in the game but game would think you are using a keyboard.

Cheers

I hope that helps;)

^^ that.;)

Try searching forum next time before creating a new thread. Controllers related discussions have been done and dusted within first few weeks of release of the game. I guess they should have made it sticky

Users who are viewing this thread