Kit Making Help Needed

B

bgoudie

Guys I really wanna know how to make kits using Adobe Photoshop 7 :OOO:

T

temp

Thanks I also need that.

I think from this Fahad can make his own kits if he is having Photo Shop. :D :lol: ;D: :thumbs:

imported_Hory

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think from this Fahad can make his own kits if he is having Photo Shop

:lol: Yeah good thinking.... :sorry: why I don't have old version of Photoshop I have Version 7 But in V7 it is asking for the old Version to update it. Oh badluck for me....I didn't have the tutorial before....Now I have the tutorial but I don't have the programs..... :sorry: :angry: :(

T

temp

May be old version of Photo Shop might work.

Eric, can you tell me how to work on the trousers? You did not include that in the tutorial.
Thanks.

I

imported_rajesh

Well its basicly the same. Kit03 and kit07.png are the pants files and just use the same principal of colouring the test kits. If you want a stripe down the side like on the English and Australian kits then use the line tool and draw one directly down the centre.

T

temp

Eric, can you tell me what does 1,2,3,4,5 & 6 here in this pic represent to? How to modify it? :helpme:
Please help me. :helpme: :helpme: :helpme:

T

temp

Here's the pic.
Forgot to attached it.

Attachments

• kit02.JPG
    kit02.JPG
    6.4 KB · Views: 24
I

imported_rajesh

4 and 6 are the back of the shirt, 3 is just a random box (I think), 5 is possibly the helmet or hat colour and generally have a team logo, small, in the middle. 1 and 2 I'm not sure maybe somthing to do with the helmet or somthing.

R

rasi

I was thinking of making a template for making kits, you know, like the ones used for GP games. But, I'm wondering if I must do that with us waiting for Cricket2004.

Users who are viewing this thread