Kiwi's and Aussies Tournament or League

D

Dutch

Sorry if I am starting an unneccessary thread...are there any tournaments and leagues available for Kiw or Aussie based players. Many of us have lag problems if we play players too far away. Is there anything that already exeists that someone can point me to or is there interest to start something up? Let me know please and we can give it a go!:):help

D

Dutch

I play many Aussies online and have no lag problems. I am on a 20Mbps connection in the States and as long as others have similar connections it runs beautifully.

There is a tournament I am starting this weekend, its not limited to Aussies, but it is on ps3.

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...-half-million-vcash-ps3-tournament-58425.html

I know there is going to be a PC UK based one the_gas is talking about, maybe try there?

Cheers, but I know my internet can't handle long distances. This is NZ. E mails arrive by ship! Shame you are on PS. I would have enjoyed beating you!:D

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
All the leagues/tournaments are in here so if you don't see it in here then there isn't one. I'd be interested if you can organise it.

D

Dutch

All the leagues/tournaments are in here so if you don't see it in here then there isn't one. I'd be interested if you can organise it.

I haven't see one in here so I shall see what I can do!!

Cheweydog_aust

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
comp

Hey I just found Planet Cricket lol Ashes 09 forum dead :(

I would play in a comp but only 10 or 20 overs :)

I can organise one ? & we can use this forum & mine or both

so we have 3 players ?

SportzGamerz - Index page

cheers

I still playing in a Rugby League comp but its ok I can play in Both

btw my Forum for all Sports Online not just Cricket ? & soon there will be some coming from Rugby league 2 to Ashes 09 or Cricket Revolution so there will be more online soon, just gotta wait until after NRL, AFL finals then we got Bathurst weekend lol Then its Cricket season :cheers

P

pcfan123

Hey I just found Planet Cricket lol Ashes 09 forum dead :(

Not sure if we are looking at the same forum. The planet cricket AC09 forum is easily the largest and most active AC09 forum in the world.

Your not going to win many PC members over, especially if you call our forum dead and then advertise for your forum which no one has ever heard off.

Cheweydog_aust

Club Cricketer
Not sure if we are looking at the same forum. The planet cricket AC09 forum is easily the largest and most active AC09 forum in the world.

Your not going to win many PC members over, especially if you call our forum dead and then advertise for your forum which no one has ever heard off.

lol lol lol Read, I called the Codemasters Ashes 09 Forum DEAD lol

Not trying to steal your members ? Just said we could use both or Planet or Mine dozent really matter to me :cheers

Maybe I should go to the Cricket REV forum then, I confused now lol

btw where is the Cricket Revolution Forum Topic etc ??? I cant find it so far on Planet ?

P

pcfan123

Actually if YOU read, you will see that you said "Hey I just found Planet Cricket lol Ashes 09 forum dead "

The wording is confusing,

Either way, contact dutchad, he is keen on started a tourny only for kiwis and aussies due to lag issues. I am sure he will help you out.

EDIT:

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/cricket-revolution/

Cheweydog_aust

Club Cricketer
aussies

There was one tourny for Ozzies, but I think it died, like all tournaments here :( :( :(

yes i c :(

It's a bugger Ashes 09 PC needs newer video cards to run & most prob bought the game but cant play it :( or took the game back to the shop etc

So is Ashes 09 really a console game ? & really made for Xbox PS3 then they made a PC version ?

anyway I hardly see any Aussies at all & its annoying lets hope more get online soon or will Cricket REV PC be the real cricket game for us PC ppl

anyway I will play in a League :) play each team once( each team host 10 overs so u cant complain about lag issues etc) then add both scores from each game for a total score & the winner :banana2

its the only way to be fair online

cheers JOIN :D

D

Dutch

yes i c :(

It's a bugger Ashes 09 PC needs newer video cards to run & most prob bought the game but cant play it :( or took the game back to the shop etc

So is Ashes 09 really a console game ? & really made for Xbox PS3 then they made a PC version ?

anyway I hardly see any Aussies at all & its annoying lets hope more get online soon or will Cricket REV PC be the real cricket game for us PC ppl

anyway I will play in a League :) play each team once( each team host 10 overs so u cant complain about lag issues etc) then add both scores from each game for a total score & the winner :banana2

its the only way to be fair online

cheers JOIN :D

Welcome my man!

It would still be fantastic to be able to persue this idea of a Kiwi/Aussie tournament or league. There are a couple more people that I know of that might be keen to join. If you are willing to assist I'd be willing to assist too and see if we can come up with something.

There are a number of tournamnets that have worked quite well and hmarka's tournament has some good basic rules that will allow for fair play (well until the semi-final mix-up thingy happened but we won't go into that here) and I would be keen to use those rules as a foundation to work with.

Let me know if you are still keen! :)

Users who are viewing this thread