Kiwi's and Aussies Tournament or League

D

Dutch

Lets have a champions trophy league ?

might get more interested :)
We will need to set out some clear ground rules first so that everyone can play in a way that they are comfortable with. I have been following a tournament thread here organised by hmarka and they seem to have the right idea and it has been a good tournament. I'll post those rules here so that you can decide whether they would work for this one. How do you envisage things happening??

Cheweydog_aust

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well we can have a OPEN draw or play twice a week ? BUT sometimes ppl go away for a week or 2 so a OPEN draw can work, Just play each team once & have a deadline (like 3 weeks or 4 etc) then have the Semi's or Finals.

Maybe PrtScn at the end of each match to prove the Result or both teams have to agree on the Score, then send Results to the Admin or post results online

Each team host ( so u cant complain about the LAG) maybe 10 overs each Because 20 overs each to many & 5 overs each not enough

Contact each other on a Chat Program like MSN & have a e-mail address

I dont know about this custom field setup ? then bowling out wide, Normal field setup sounds fair BUT I aint to worried about this

Everyone cant have the same team, so are we going custom ?

Users who are viewing this thread